Default checking on pre-checkin?

is there a way to check that the pre-checkin i did worked? thanks

anyone?

I couldn't find where you could check on that either..guess I'll find out when we arrive.

I could do with knowing as I think I made a mistake on mine!

I haven't been able to get the 'pre-checkin' link to work for the past 3 days, and we are due to arrive tomorrow (January 9th) 8-( guess we won't be able to do it

The pre checkin part of the site seems to be broken at the moment!

I did make a mistake on mine and sent an email direct to Couples ~ they replied asking me to re-do the form. A blank one now shows when I log in which wasn't there after I submitted the first time.

I think that's the only way you can re-do it. Hope this helps

Joolz

We did pre-checkin about two weeks ago for our arrival. No problems. We'll see how it works tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JoolzB View Post
    I did make a mistake on mine and sent an email direct to Couples ~ they replied asking me to re-do the form. A blank one now shows when I log in which wasn't there after I submitted the first time.

I think that's the only way you can re-do it. Hope this helps

Joolz
    I just re-did the form, again. We might find a few dozen shirts and a few cases of liquor in the room when we arrive!

Just did my pre check in....if it goes through it will give you a "thank you joe bloe for filling out your pre check in" .... if that didn't appear then you can probably assume it didn't go through

I rec'd an e-mail confirmation of my "pre-check in" when I completed the form on Jan 4th....that my requests had been forwarded to Couples' Romance Rewards Coordinator to be processed.

The Captain

Hi, I was just checking the message board and came across yours. I did not realize you could pre-check in. Is that only for return customers do you know? We will be at CSA the end of January and am looking forward to it
    If we could pre-check in that would be one less thing to worry about when we arrive. Thanks.
    LAS

When I was doing the pre-check in I kept getting an error message so I assumed it wasn't going through. I emailed directly to see if they had received my form and I was told they did 12 times!!!! When I arrived to CSS my room wasn't stocked as requested so I thought it didn't work.... but within an one hour someone was at our room placing my order in the fridge and above.

Where do you find pre check in?

For info... The reason I thought I had made a mistake was that when I printed the input page the dates of arrival and departure were blank. I re completed the page yesterday and when I printed it the dates did not show again even though they were on the form. May be my printer but it's worth you all knowing just in case.

LAS, You have to be a romancw rewards member to pre check in but you dont need to be a repeat guest to be a romance rewards member. Juxt go tomthe couples website, scroll all the waymto the bottom and click on romance rewards to sign up. Then to pre check in after you have signed up, go to the romance rewards main page and underneath the picture on the left side if the page, pick pre check in from the options there. I hope that helps.
    Lissyray