Thread: Fun drinks?

Default Fun drinks?

As I read the message board, I see fun drinks mentioned. Anyone have the names we should try on our visit to Couples SS in Feb? Would love to have a list when we arrive. Thanks and only 51 days left!

Miami Vice and Purple Rain are my two favorites. Miami Vice is part strawberry dacquiri, part pina colada with a little bit of blue curacao on the top. I don't know what's in a Purple Rain, but it's purple and slushy and delicious!!!

Hi, If you do a search for "Let's talk about drinks" under keyword, you'll find a thread I started in Septeber with 63 informative responses We are just back for a wonderful trip to CSS and have to recommend the Jamaican Delight!

Thanks for the reply Sunny and lissyray. 50 days until CSS, can't wait!

dirty bananas or a blended nutty irishmen!

Our favorite is dirty banana and hummingbird. I think the dirty banana has about 1,000 calories though.

Life is good

Hello,
    We just got back from CSS on January 5th. I had a great drink called 'Lovers Paradise.' It had pineapple juice, triple sec, and Appleton's rum. It was delicious. I had the bartender add a splash of club soda which made it very refreshing.

Have a wonderful trip!
    suzyQ

try a Bob Marley. After a couple of these, you'll feel fabulous!

Girl Scout Cookie is one of my favorites. It takes like the Thin Mints. (choc. & mint).

They are all fun
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

Just ask the bartender for their special. Also, the bars have menus available.
    Vicky

Do all the bars/bartenders make the Girl Scout Cookie at CSS?

This year, we found that some of the drinks at CSA were different than the drinks at CN. The bartenders at CN didn't know how to make a few of the drinks on the list at CSA.

Oooh, "Lover's Paradise", thanks suzyQ, that might be the first drink I look for next week.

Have them make you an "Iceberg", tall glass of Red Stripe draft with a frozen margarita on top, as the Margarita melts it keeps the beer cool and adds a refershing citrus flavor to the overall taste, marvelous........