Default Which resort? help!

We are planning on booking a couples resort for our honeymoon in June 2012. We cant decide what resort to choose!! We want to do lots of excursions, including some off site ones (horseback riding, renting a jet ski) what do you recommend?
    thanks

My husband and I had our honeymoon at CSS last July and we found that there was plenty to do, off resort (excursions) and on resort (planned activities). We chose to go horseback riding on the beach which was incredible. Lots of options and opportunities depending on what you want to do. All of the resorts offer lots of excursions and so I would chose the resort based on other preferences as well (e.g. feel of the resort, beach, size of resort, night-life, room choices). You honestly cannot go wrong with a couples resort for excursions. BTW the staff are absolutely amazing at CSS! Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Tara

SMILES!!! Us too! We were married at CSA and would do it over a million times! We are going back in June for our anniversary and trying CTI.

We're in agreement that the more important thing should be the amenities of the resort as you'll be spending lots of time there and want to be completely satisfied with the one you choose. We've been to all 4 resorts and there is no such thing as a bad Couples Resort (no we weren't paid to say that). Each resort has its own personality and most have the same excursions (except CSS that doesn't have the catamaran cruise). Also, CN and CSA do not include the trip to Dunn's River Falls. All off-site excursions are extra, except for those listed on the Couples site, so you'll need to do a little research to see what's available on each side of the island so as to choose the resort near that excursion you'd like to do. For your convenience you can book your excursions at the resort. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Bart & Bug