Default Room locations at CTI?

Question for the CTI experts or Randymon..What buildings are the ocean junior suites and one bedroom ocean suites located?
    Our first Couples vacation was to CTI back when it was still COR. We stayed in an ocean view room in the main lobby building and I absolutely LOVED my room. We're headed back for a few nights in December and I was planning on booking a premier ocean room(since I think thats now the name of the rooms in the main lobby building) However... when looking at the rate page I saw that the ocean junior suites and one bedroom ocean suites aren't all that pricey so thought I might "splurge" since its only going to be for 3 nights. Only thing is I can't seem to find any info on what buildings these rooms are in. I did see the panoramic of a one bedroom suite in the main building but didn't know if they were all located there or not and I couldnt see anything about the ocean junior suites. Any information on where these rooms are located would be greatly appreciated. I was waiting to see if any good Wednesday special came up but I may just go ahead and book before the rate increase on the 16th.

I can't say where the one bedroom suites are, but we had a ocean junior suite and it overlooked the main pool. We had a beautiful view of the ocean and Tower Isle. I thought it might be loud since it was almost over the pool grill (it was more over the exercise room I guess) but we really didn't have any issues with noise. We loved it! The room was really spacious.