Hybrid View

Default Booked our third trip to CSA!

We booked our third trip yesterday for May 19th thru May 29th. So excited! CSA really calls to us.

We were there for our first trip in May 2009, then got engaged there May 2010. We ended up going on a cruise to the Bahamas and Universal for our honeymoon in May and while fun, it wasn't the amazing atmosphere we experience while at Couples. Bahamas waters weren't near as warm and beach wasn't near as good.

Just a little over 4 months and counting!

Default Our First Trip

We will be there May 16 - 23, for our first trip!

I can sure relate to the feeling that CSA calls to you. We will be returning in March for visit number 5. We discovered CSA in 2008 and have been fortunate enough to be able to return every year. It truly feels like going home and I am counting the days! You really can't explain the magic to someone who hasn't been there, but I always tell people...once you go, you will know!

Quote Originally Posted by Northern gal View Post
    I can sure relate to the feeling that CSA calls to you. We will be returning in March for visit number 5. We discovered CSA in 2008 and have been fortunate enough to be able to return every year. It truly feels like going home and I am counting the days! You really can't explain the magic to someone who hasn't been there, but I always tell people...once you go, you will know!
    Hey Northern gal! My hubby and I will be at CSA in March as well!!! 12-21st

Awesome - we love it there! Maybe we will run into you.

We'll see you there! My husband and I, along with two other couples will be there from May 23rd-27th. This is our 3rd trip to Jamaica, 2nd to a Couples resort(CN the 1st time) and 1st to CSA! Can't wait!!

Yay for CSA! JBrooks - maybe we'll see you too! I never thought we'd be repeaters but there's just something about knowing you are on your own schedule. Our typical day is wake up, lounge a bit, get showered, bathing suits and cover ups, head to breakfast, head to beach for a few hours. Then lunch usually at the grill, then to the pool for a few hours. Then nap, then dinner. Wish everyday could be so carefree!

Quote Originally Posted by Musicalrose View Post
    Yay for CSA! JBrooks - maybe we'll see you too! I never thought we'd be repeaters but there's just something about knowing you are on your own schedule. Our typical day is wake up, lounge a bit, get showered, bathing suits and cover ups, head to breakfast, head to beach for a few hours. Then lunch usually at the grill, then to the pool for a few hours. Then nap, then dinner. Wish everyday could be so carefree!
    You actually brought happy tears to my eyes because that is our typical day as well. It was heaven when we were there 12-26 to 1-2 . I can only hope we are fortunate to do it again end of this year.

Hello BrookenSeanVT, we will just miss eachother. We arrive on the 21st! I am really counting the days.

Us too - 3rd time - we will be there 4/13/-4/21/12 - can't wait!!!

Enjoy and congrats!