Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I have been so disappointed because we had to cancel our annual trip for April and reschedule for July because of my husband's work schedule. But, he just surprised me and told me that I don't have to wait until July because he is taking me for a long weekend in May to celebrate my 29th birthday....for the 11th time. Looking forward to seeing old friends, and making some new ones. See you all for a quick few days from the 18th -22nd.
    Jay and Kim

Hi 2LINY and Jay&Kim.
    We'll see you there. We'll be at our usual "office" of the swim up bar every day.

save us a pinacolada we'll be there soon.

Another 10 days have passed......Just 40 to go

Really looking forward to this one...Especially after we found out some friends are arriving a few days inot our trip.
    But at least keeping busy has made 10 more days pass quickly.
    Down to 30 days....just 1 month

We will be there from May 25th to June 3rd. First timers from Calgary, Alberta Canada and are very excited!!!

Paul and BreaName:  n828830062_1859424_8337[1].jpg
Views: 368
Size:  62.9 KB

Hi Paul and Brea,
    We'll see you there.
    The countdown continues at 20 days to go for us till we start the 16 hour journey including an 11 hour flight.
    Thank god for air miles that allow us to sit in the big seats up the front on the plane.

God I hate this week and next week. I know we only posted on Sunday but this week has already felt like a month long. Next week will be worse. On the plus side next week is only a 4 day week so hopefully it will not feel as long as this one.
    The final week always goes quickly though, plus I've got a real busy schedule so it will fly by.
    You'd think 20 trips to CN and the excitement would get more bearable........bad news for repeaters.....it seems to get worse every time....

Only 15 more days till our first visit to CN May 19-26th. Can't wait to meet all of our new friends, even on the AN side of the beach.
    Toi/ Robert (Golfing buddy on the 23rd)
    Brian/ Mendy- Scuba friends although we will only be doing the first timers dive.
    Anybody else?
    -Wayne

Hi Wayne,
    Looking forward to meeting you. We are considering the bar crawl but probably decide when we get there.
    Good to see you enthusiastic about a first time dive.
    It all started for me with the resort dive at Couples Negril in 1999. Now a divemaster with over 600 dives worldwide. Over 350 of those at CN.

Man, it's FINALLY getting close! Even if we only had to wait 6 months since our last visit, it was still a long wait!

We'll see you around the SCUBA shack :-) Remember to look for the guy with the brown baseball cap that says JA on it.

My fiance and I are getting married May 19th and will be on our honeymoon May 20th-27th. 2 weeks and 1 day to go!

We're 21 and 24 years old. Anyone close to our age going to be there?

only 21 more days for us....May 27th-June 2nd. Think we will just about have the resort to ourselves except for ninjaz9r and sutty17...not much response for those dates. Guess the 6 of us will have to keep the party going!

couple of 34 yo here but we party like were younger. Congrats and enjoy your honeyoom!
    Quote Originally Posted by onloveonlife View Post
    My fiance and I are getting married May 19th and will be on our honeymoon May 20th-27th. 2 weeks and 1 day to go!

We're 21 and 24 years old. Anyone close to our age going to be there?

Hi Brian_Mendy,
    looking forward to meeting you guys at the scuba shop.

Hey Onloveonlife.......we're all 21 in Jamaica. OK so we are 43 and 42 but have made the best of friends across all age ranges while in Jamaica.

Hello Keywest51....it looks like the circle is beginning to build but hell yeah, gonna be up for some fun times.

13 days and 14 hours till we leave the ground from Gatwick.
    Look out for my traditional 10 day picture countdown starting on wednesday......

we are still going.as soon as we get a daughters college graduation and another daughters wedding out of the way.21 days from this moment and we will be landing in montego bay.Ahhhhh

2liny....same here! our daughter is graduating this saturday (12th) and we are landing the 27th! a graduation present to ourselves! will have to have a celebration drink!

ninjaz9r.....i like that...everyone is 21 in jamaica! We have booked the Pub Crawl for wednesday, 30th.

Looking forward to meeting everyone...Paul and Deborah (19 days! )

Anyone who is there now... can you confirm a resignation yesterday from the ET department? (rumor from a social media site). My guess is Tiffany, but not so sure...

On a happier note, if anyone is there Friday (5/11), wish Kadeen (from ET) a happy birthday.

10 day picture countdown starts today

One of a sunset in May of 2010.......

Name:  CIMG1680.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  30.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaz9r View Post
    10 day picture countdown starts today

One of a sunset in May of 2010.......
    NICE!!! Keep 'em coming :-)

9 Days to go.....

The local Flipper (Wild, not at the dolphin encounter) and Jaws.
    For anyone a bit worried...these guys live quite a way out, quite deep and are harmless (although large) Caribbean Grey Nurse sharks.

Name:  P5190027.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  26.4 KBName:  shark.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  24.6 KB

And 8 ..............

Today some views of Bloody Bay

Name:  P7090066.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  41.4 KB

Name:  DSCN1188.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  54.9 KB

7 Days.....Just 1 week.....yesssss 1

Just realised the shot of the beach yesterday showed the old sun beds so must have been back around 2002-2003......

.......and today we have winding down in the Piano bar....

Attachment 16740

Just realised the shot of the beach yesterday showed the old sun beds so must have been back around 2002-2003.....
    No Wheels!!! What kind of place ( "Smile Orange" reference) would make you drag your sunbed through the sand?!? ... believe the floaties in your pic were flatter at the headrest also.

...and today we have winding down in the Piano bar....
    What, are ya'll (with the S.C. visits, surely you are accustomed to the term by now) making Lindon work late?
    Enjoy the trip!

6 days to go.....

The end of another day in paradise...circa 2007

Name:  DSCN1505.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  45.7 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast