Thread: Resort Credit

Hybrid View

Default Resort Credit

For those of us who are eligible for the early booking resort credit, does the resort supply it when you check in?

Yes, you get a voucher when you check in.

I should add that you turn the voucher or vouchers back in when you check out and hopefully you didn't overspend!

We have gotten a resort credit on our past two trips. Both times they had an envelope waiting for us at checkin that listed the resort credit.

They should give you some sort of certificate at check in. Then, when you go to the gift shop, take your certificate with you and have the cashier staple your receipts to it. It's really easy this way to keep track of what you've 'spent'.
    44 days til CSS!!!!

Thanks for the info. I think we'll have fun spending our resort credit at the spa.
    10th year back and we're 41 days away!!! Can't wait!

We just got back from CTI and they no longer give you a voucher for resort credits. You are advised at check-in how many 'points' (dollars) credit you have and when you start to 'spend' them you are given a receipt which you sign and which shows the balance of credit left on your account - if you spend more than your credit you settle up when you check out.

Mad about tennis

Good to know. Thanks for the update. It's probably better that way. You don't have to keep track of your expenses. Thanks.

We booked cn for june on the early escape deal, I don't recall seeing anything about a $100 resort credit? Does anyone know if we qualify for this or how we can find out?