Hybrid View

Default Wearing a thong on beach or pool? @CN

Can someone tell me, if you seen couples (she/he) their wearing a thong on pool or beach? I don't want to be the only, and make me the laughing stock of other people.

In 5 trips to CN, I think we've only seen 1 woman (maybe 2) in a thong .... That doesn't mean that you can't wear one, though. You're not going to be laughed at even if you are the only one because stuff like that doesn't matter there. Wear what you feel comfortable in.
    Julie

Wear what ever you want, yes some do wear thongs.You can go topless (if that's your thing) at the beach
    but at the pool tops should be worn.

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    Can someone tell me, if you seen couples (she/he) their wearing a thong on pool or beach? I don't want to be the only, and make me the laughing stock of other people.
    Thongs are worn, hopefully by ladies only.

Have seen them on women at the beach and pool, not yet on a man. If you are comfortable than wear it

I might chuckle if your 85 like the lady I saw on the Cat Cruise last year. If your anywhere near 35 and in one you will be fine!! :-)

I am only kidding. Seriously wear what you want. It's the bech, its Jamaica and its vacation. To each their own.

I think we were on that cruise, she was delightful! She and her travel companions had a blast! Did it rain that trip but cleared by the end?

I am sorry about the earlier spaghetti and marbel bag comment... I was just pulling mine out of the cedar chest for our trip in Feb.!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice&Kevin View Post
    I might chuckle if your 85 like the lady I saw on the Cat Cruise last year. If your anywhere near 35 and in one you will be fine!! :-)

I am only kidding. Seriously wear what you want. It's the bech, its Jamaica and its vacation. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-n-Lisa View Post
    I think we were on that cruise, she was delightful! She and her travel companions had a blast! Did it rain that trip but cleared by the end?

I am sorry about the earlier spaghetti and marbel bag comment... I was just pulling mine out of the cedar chest for our trip in Feb.!
    It did rain on that trip. The captian even let her drive the boat for awhile. My wife snuck a couple of pictures of it. The bad thing about it is that once the eyes have seen it it can't be unseen! We were there the 5th through 12th last year.....where are you from? I kept referrinngto everyone I met as their state or province. It got hard to remember everyones name that week. Especially with all the Red Stripe thats available! One more week till we're back!

We are from Philly, and are returning in 5 days to stay from the 4th to the 11th. I remember her steering the Cat... she danced and laughed and we just cracked up! The rain on that trip was a little rough, but whatever they were pouring shots of made everything seem ok!

It did rain on that trip. The captian even let her drive the boat for awhile. My wife snuck a couple of pictures of it. The bad thing about it is that once the eyes have seen it it can't be unseen! We were there the 5th through 12th last year.....where are you from? I kept referrinngto everyone I met as their state or province. It got hard to remember everyones name that week. Especially with all the Red Stripe thats available! One more week till we're back!

Would love a copy if you can find it!

There was a guy last March at CN who travelled around the resort wearing only a spaghetti marble bag thong. Sat right at the pool bar (he was soon alone) and according to my wife, he even attended an arobics class wearing one. Not my style, but he wasn't bothered by anyone.

While at CN in November we saw thongs on both a man and a woman (maybe 2). Wear what you want. I don't recall any comments about either.

To answer the question - In the last 3 trips, I think I only saw one or two women on the beach in a thong - none at the pool I can recall. But like others have said, wear what YOU like! No worries!

I don't really know because if I do see someone in a thong...I look away. Not something I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLoveEnergy View Post
    I don't really know because if I do see someone in a thong...I look away. Not something I want to see.
    I missed this post earlier... seriously?

OK. Where’s the comic about the “thong”. I’ve been waiting.

Life is good

Name:  IMG_4675.jpg
Views: 2882
Size:  39.2 KBLook for us........

Name:  Copy of IMG_4590.jpg
Views: 2938
Size:  43.4 KBName:  Copy of IMG_4526.jpg
Views: 3298
Size:  39.0 KB

And for our friends Bob and Tara from NY/NJ. They are getting married on the 9th! Like I said, in a lounger, on the beach, out from building 6. Or the pool bar, or the cat cruise, or the...you get the picure!

Ooh, I like that denim Jamaica visor on Kevin. I want one, . Did you get it at the gift shop?

Thats Bob and Tera in the first pic, when I ploaded them I must have done somethimg worng. I'm the short chubby one!

Ahh, OK Kevin...well, I'm not wanting your NDSU...(eww) hat (since it's not a Wolverine...Go Blue hat)...hehe!

I bet Bob got his at the gift shop though!