Default Tennis info for CSA/any players 25 Feb - 9 March?

Greetings. Eagerly awaiting our first trip to CSA. Saw on activities schedule there are morning tennis group lessons/round robin matches weekday afternoons. Anyone have info on private lesson bookings/cost? Anyone keen to play? I am intermediate, boyfriend is a local league player (advanced). Mixed doubles or singles, or just a casual hit all good. Prefer not mid-day, of course. Cheers!

MeandT, You picked a good week, the visiting is great both for the grp lessons and fun round robins. There
    Are 3 local pros, no charge, just sign up and they will run your butt off. You will find lots of players to hit with, I arrive on the 26 by noon so I can hit late afternoon. My wife also plays, see you at the courts.
    Stephen from NJ.
    drlashen@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

Hi SML, Many thanks for the reply. Sent a private message as well. Looking forward to being there! Always fun to meet up with other players. We had a great experience in St. Lucia, where the resort tennis club was actually the local club as well - so we got to meet and play with a good group (although it was only men, so I was on the bench). Beach and general resort at CSA looks superior though - counting the days. Also watching the Aussie Open for inspiration.

The visiting pros have always been great at CSA and the facility is very very good! You will enjoy the facitities. What are your dates? Didnt see them listed, I am there 03/09 to 03/18 and always take advantage of instruction and local pros.