Default I'm Still Confused About "Friends"

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time understanding this but what does having "friends" on this MB mean exactly ??????? ............... What is the different about someone being on my friend's list or me being on theirs over not being ????????????? Sorry to be so "dumb" but I like the people that have wanted to become my MB friends & I want to be a "good friend" so could someone explain to me what it all means???????? I'd appreciate a crash course in MB friend etiquette if someone can tell me. Thanks.

Hold on "Friends" ............... I'm tryin'.
    Julie

I was totally wondering the same things. As there does not seem to be anyway to send each other messages, or start conversations between two people. Unless I am missing something?

SO more info would be great.
    Amanda & Chris
    Edmonton, AB

"Were Coming HOME with our Jamaican Crew Oct 12, 2011"

Maxerine..I really do NOT know either but I know I could you as one of my dear hugging friends.http://couplesjamaica.

biz/mb/images/editor/attach.gif

from 10 0 C
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxernie View Post
    i'd appreciate a crash course in mb friend etiquette if someone can tell me. Thanks.
    SHHHHH!!!! Don't say "CRASH" around a computer! It might get ideas!!!

Good question, I'm with you as well, maybe they plan to add a feature in the future? Randymon?

Default I'll Be Your Friend Tommywommy

Here's a hug right back at ya Tommywommy. I sent a request to be your friend so now it's up to you to accept me I guess ??????? Name:  hugs7.gif
Views: 724
Size:  32.7 KB

Also still wondering ............. What's the difference in a friend & a contact????????
    Julie

I believe the only real "pro" to having friends is that you can make your albums private so that only your friends can see your pictures and not the general public. I have two albums... one is public and the other is private, only to be seen by my friends.

PMs will not be introduced, but it is a good way to keep up with the profiles of your befriended travelers and check on their albums and such.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    PMs will not be introduced, but it is a good way to keep up with the profiles of your befriended travelers and check on their albums and such.
    Krisjamie
    any reason why a PM function will not be made avail?

Maxernie, I kinda get it now, I sent you a friend request and in the process got to know you a little bit, I know where your board name came from now, and know you have been to the same two resorts we have, so now I am going to say it is a "meet and greet" type area..........

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    Krisjamie
    any reason why a PM function will not be made avail?
    A way for competition to privately undercut this fantastic chain? Would they do that?

PMs, to the best of my knowledge, will not "go live" on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    A way for competition to privately undercut this fantastic chain? Would they do that?

PMs, to the best of my knowledge, will not "go live" on this board.
    krisjamie thanks for the quick reply appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Maxernie View Post
    I don't know why I'm having such a hard time understanding this but what does having "friends" on this MB mean exactly ??????? ............... What is the different about someone being on my friend's list or me being on theirs over not being ????????????? Sorry to be so "dumb" but I like the people that have wanted to become my MB friends & I want to be a "good friend" so could someone explain to me what it all means???????? I'd appreciate a crash course in MB friend etiquette if someone can tell me. Thanks.

Hold on "Friends" ............... I'm tryin'.
    I need help tooooooooooooooooooo!

It's been said if you finihed with one good friend you did well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffy View Post
    I need help tooooooooooooooooooo!
    What is it you need help with?