Hi all! I'm a complete newbie here and with international travel so please bear with me if you will.

In late September we booked our [delayed] honeymoon for this May at CTI . We made the reservations for both the resort and flights here on the website. I have the print out confirming our reservation as well as our flight information.

The other day I went on the airline websites just to check on the flights (US Airways to and Airtran from) and noticed that our flight on AirTran is no longer listed on their site for the day we will be flying home. To be honest I have very little travel experience so really it could be something as simple as the flight being full and therefore no longer being listed on their site for booking.

I want to contact Airtran to confirm however I do not have any confirmation directly from Airtran. I'm assuming they will ask for a confirmation number of some sort when I call. The only thing I have is the print out from Couples confirming our reservations. There is an eTicket Airline Confirmation Number on the print out. Is that all I need? Will I receive anything else from the airlines about our reservations?

Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated!