Default Wedcast & Photography

My fiance and I are getting married on 3/10/12 at CSS and it's going to be just the 2 of us. We would like to do the Wedcast so family and friends back home can share in on our special day. So far, I haven't been able to find much information on what the wedcast entails.

Where's the website for the wedcasts? Can we view any samples beforehand to see the video quality? How long is the video available for viewing?

We're also debating whether we'd want to go with an outside photographer or the resort photographer. Can someone give me an idea of what the price range for an outside photographer would be and what's included in their packages? Do any of them do live video streaming of the ceremony? Basically, we wouldn't want to spend more than $1,000, less if possible! Any suggestions?

Any help will be appreciated!

Benisa,

Have you been able to get any info on the Wedcast? We are getting married CSA in May and we were thinking the same things you are...

Congrats!!

Here's the email I got back regarding the wedcast. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your interest in our great wedcast service. In order to set it up, please send me a photo (jpeg format is fine) of the bridal couple, the date and time of the wedding, and the full names of the couple. I will create a webpage exclusively for your big day. I'll give you the web address, and then you may pass that on to your friends and relatives whom you would like to watch your special day. They simply need only to have internet and they will be able to watch it by going to the address.

After the live stream, I then upload the wedding video on the web page, and it will be available for 1 week for on-demand viewing. I also provide the option of providing a DVD of the wedcast for an extra charge.

You may email the photo to me, but please make the reservations, (and payments) through your wedding coordinator at Couples.