Default Couples Negril, 49 days and counting

I am a little giddy as I write this. In 49 days we will be in Negril, kid free! We have been to Ocho Rios but this is our first time at CN. I have a few questions, if people can help us out!

-How is scuba diving?
    -Can you snorkle off the beach and is it any good?
    -I am wanting at least one fun day out and about, maybe zip-lining or something like that. Any suggestions? Where do we book something like that from?

Oh Couples Negril, we will see you soon!

Default Shortly behind you!

We will be there in 54 days! Can't wait!

I can only try to help with snorkle question. Standing on the beach and looking left, there is some decent snorkling, my wife and another couple saw a 4' octopus clug to the rocky wall last year. The other way or right, if you walk until the beach stops, there is a small "island of rock croppings" there with some stuff around. For the past 4 years, we have saw a 3' ray about 4' off of the beach in the swim area. I always go out in the later afternoon and look for starfish by the outer rope and have decent luck. I guess it makes a difference in were you have snorkled in the past whether this is any "good" go you!! My wife did find 6 one dollar bills last year in the swim area just floating along the bottom probably from someone that paid one of the jet ski guys.

We'll be there 2/26-3/6!! 44 days to go!