Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bab1974 View Post
    We are getting married on Sept 18th and we too are using the resort photographer and picking the smallest package. From what I read, you get the negatives from the pictures you pick, not a disk. A disk was around $1000(i think). But from what I've heard, you can take the negatives to a photo counter (WalMart) and they can put them on a disk for you.
    Hope this helps...
    You buy a package and you get your pictures on a disk, cost when we were there in Dec. 2012 was paid 300$ for 30 pictures and we went to Walmart adjusted the color and got great pictures !!!

<a href="//2020photos.co.uk/Wedding-Photography-Prices.html/">Best Wedding Photographer </a> you can visit there and see many awesome wedding pictures that you may be help.

Hi Laura
    We just got married at csa 12.27.12 and all I can say is our wedding was perfect, everything we wanted and more. We used resort photographer and pictures were beautiful - Renford was our photographer and Alecia our wedding coordinator and both did a fantastic job. You will have a beautiful day, enjoy !!!!!

Coupleschristmas2012, would you be willing to share/ email any of your pictures? My fiancé and I are getting married at CSA on 5-4-13 and are using a resort photographer. I've seen pictures that Cecil took, but I'd like to compare to Renford's photos. Also, what photo package did you get? Please help lol!! Feel free to reply to this thread or email me at lindsaymeasel@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    lmeasel (Lindsay)

Quote Originally Posted by lmeasel View Post
    Coupleschristmas2012, would you be willing to share/ email any of your pictures? My fiancé and I are getting married at CSA on 5-4-13 and are using a resort photographer. I've seen pictures that Cecil took, but I'd like to compare to Renford's photos. Also, what photo package did you get? Please help lol!! Feel free to reply to this thread or email me at lindsaymeasel@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    lmeasel (Lindsay)
    Lindsay,

We are getting married at CSA 5-11-13 and arrive on the 8th. When do you guys leave? We should meet up & have a toast for our nuptuals :-) It's so exciting....we can't wait!!!! We booked the Tropical wedding package, so the photography is pretty basic (lowest package w pics I think). I'm so glad to see some of these pics & hear this feedback. I have to admit, the photos are my biggest worry. I know everything else will be perfect. I just didn't really know what to expect in the way of pics. I can breath a sigh of relief.....& ask for Cecil or Rendord (apparently). We are traveling alone, so we won't have friends or family there to follow the photographer or take additional pics, etc. Hopefully we can afford the DVD - I would love to watch our wedding again over the years....& we would love to show it at our reception later this summer. Congrats to you guys!!! Enjoy your stay - & hopefully we can say hello!

Gina & Jason

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2