Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CSA photographer info

I am being married at CSA on 22/3/12 and using resort photographer.

Can anyone tell me how quickly you get photos after the wedding. Do you get even a few before you leave? And also, whichever photo package you choose, do you also get a disc to make copies once you come home....or just the album itself with printed photos???

We are having a celebration party when we come home and I would have liked to display a few photos of our wedding for our party guests to see.

Any info would be helpful!

Thanks,

Laura x

Back in 2004, it took a day or two to get the album and DVD( highly recommended) . You can get the disc also I have read. Our video turned out awesome and I blubber every time I watch it! Good luck

We were just married at CSA on jan. 20th. We got our pictures within a day. Ask for Cecil! He did an amazing job and he was so creative!

Can you post some of the pictures from Cecil?

Could you email some of your photos to lisa.turner@schousing.com? I am getting married there on 5/19/12 and am going through the same delimma.

My husband and I are Renewing Our Vows on MArch 15th there. I was also curious about how the pictures come out....

cutiger what time are you getting married?? We arrive on the 19th! I got married there 3 years ago! I have lots of photos too! We purchased the smallest package from the resort photographer then had someone follow him around and take all the same shots. We ended up with hundreds of photos and only paid for the small package. The photographer didnt mind us snapping the same shots as he set up! It worked out great!

tangles66 - we arrive on 5/16 and will be married at 4 pm on 5/19-12....I believe (based on the information you gave me) that we too are going with the resort photographer....we are traveling alone though...wish I had someome to shadow the photographer like you did and snap shots. Maybe we will meet up there...we are a "little" older that you guys appear to be, but we certainly know how to have a good time

We might make 4:00 but it would be close! You may already be taking photos! IM LOL about the age coment! We have 3 grandhildren!! My Hubby turns 50 this year and Im 45!! We are oldies but we are young at heart! We go to Jamaica every year and hang out with couples in their 20's and couples in their 60's! We just like to have fun! Age is only a number!!!!

Our wedding photo is on the "source for a casual wedding dress" topic. It is a photo that the resort photographer took!

tangles66 - Too funny...we are 48 and 50...boy you guys aged well. Look us up...James and Lisa Wilkerson...hope to meet you there. By the way, got my gown covered and only have one more detail to take care of...we can't wait.

Our flights got changed! We now arrive in MoBay at 11:45am. Should be on the resort by 2:30-3:00 for sure! I will for sure come down to the beach and watch your wedding! 4:00 right? Beach or garden wedding?
    Mary & Mitch

Beach at 4:00 - see you there!

I am debating if I want to spend the money on getting a outside photographer or if I should just use the resort photographer and hope that we meet friends that will be willing to take more pictures for us. Any suggestions? Our wedding is such a big day to us that we just want to be able to capture the moment. We are going to do the live web cast so that our friends and family can watch it back home.

Alot of people are talking about how they used the resort photographer can anyone give me a rough idea on how much they spent of pictures using the resort photographer. I checked out a photographer and she was 15oo for 3 hours of shooting time which is roughly 300 photos she told me. Any suggestions and help you can give me would be great. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kris and Kasey View Post
    I am debating if I want to spend the money on getting a outside photographer or if I should just use the resort photographer and hope that we meet friends that will be willing to take more pictures for us. Any suggestions? Our wedding is such a big day to us that we just want to be able to capture the moment. We are going to do the live web cast so that our friends and family can watch it back home.
    We are going with Diana Campbell. Photos are the one thing we were not willing to take a chance on since none of our family will be there. We are also getting it videotaped through her as well since we were not able to do the live webcast since most of our family isn't home at 11am on a Wednesday

She was very reasonably priced for what we are getting with her compared to the resort photographers. And I personally feel Diana's work is a bit better quality then the resort, plus we get unlimited hours with her, a video, and a trash the dress session. If you can afford to do an outside photographer, I would go for it. Once you compare apples to apples on what you get, the outside photographers offer a lot more even though the price is higher.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Kris & Kasey my email is luv2styleu@yahoo.com I can tell you what we got from the resort photographer, and send you a link of our photos we took.
    Mary & Mitch

Hi,
    We are getting married at CSA on 24/3/12 and plan to use the resort photographer. We're wondering do you get to choose which resort photographer you want, or is it just pot luck, whoever is available that day??
    We would also really like to see some photos from resort photographers if people wouldnt mind?

Thanks a mill

Tangles66 I really appreciate your help I sent you an email mine is kasdel83@yahoo.com. Thanks again

@tangles 66...can you please email me photo's from your wedding by the resort? vl_crawford@yahoo.com

We also used Cecil at CSA and loved him! He was very creative and every picture turned out great! I took some magazines with pictures that I wanted taken and he took exactly what I asked for.
    Here is a link to all of our photos:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=c0556cae6b

Name:  246969_10100232578452950_23904850_48295886_231222_n.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  59.6 KB

Name:  255779_10100232588203410_23904850_48296045_8081914_n.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  56.0 KB

Name:  264609_10100232593572650_23904850_48296161_117314_n.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  23.1 KB

Name:  259819_10100232607933870_23904850_48296371_3887226_n.jpg
Views: 717
Size:  19.9 KB

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these Amanda! It was so helpful to see your album. You look absolutely stunning in all the pictures. I'm hoping we can get Cecil as our photographer too - he did such a great job!

Before hire a wedding photographer you should be aware about all packages of wedding shoot and also have knowledge about camera quality by which your wedding video will shoot. Some wedding videographer provides DVD's in their packages.

Beautiful pictures - we are getting married on 27th December 12 - it's the 2nd time for both of us so we are planning on getting the smallest photo package - Pics plus album. Does anyone know if you get a disk as well?

thanks Tracy & Ged

We are getting married on Sept 18th and we too are using the resort photographer and picking the smallest package. From what I read, you get the negatives from the pictures you pick, not a disk. A disk was around $1000(i think). But from what I've heard, you can take the negatives to a photo counter (WalMart) and they can put them on a disk for you.
    Hope this helps...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast