Hybrid View

Default Questions about dining and activities at css

My girlfriend and I have been to CSA once and would like to try another Couples. We are planning on getting married, so I'm letting her pick the resort. A little to my surprise (I thought she would choose CN), she is leaning towards CSS after I described it to her. I know they don't have a catamaran boat, but do they have a snorkeling boat that brings you out to different snorkeling spots like CSA does? Also, I noticed that all of the restaurants are closed for dinner on Tues and Fridays. Are you pretty much forced to do the beach party and Gala if you want to eat? I remember CSA at least having one dining option on the night of the beach party. Thank you for your information.............................Ingo

Hello

I can't answer your question about the snorkelling boat as have never been out on it but have been on the dive boat that does go to different spots.

As regards the dining options on tuesday and Friday, all the restaurants are closed so the options are either the beach party on Tuesday and starlight gala on Friday or in-room dining.

Hope you enjoy your stay - we are looking forward to our 7th trip to CSS in 5 weeks today 😄

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and visit to Jamaica.

Yes, CSS has a snorkeling boat that goes out twice a day like CSA does and to different reefs (weather/ocean permitting).

On Tuesday and Friday all the restaurants are closed due to the beach party and gala. The gala is awesome with a great variety of food and entertainment and the beach party is a lot of fun. Oh by the way, you can order room service for dinner at CSS any night, something you can't do at CSA.

Enjoy!

Bart & Bug

Thank you very much for the information