Thread: Water sports

Default Water sports

Hi all!

I was wondering what is included in "water sports"? I would love to experience everything while we are there, and was curious what is available. Thanks!

What resort are you staying at?

This will vary a little bit dependent on which resort you choose. However, you can get a pretty good idea of everything that is offered by checking out the "Activities" section for each resort. There you will get a daily schedule of activities that are offered (note: times may vary).

Hope this helps!

Default water sports

I have just booked my first trip to CSA and my boyfriend and I are avid sailors. I am trying to find out exactly what kind of boats CSA has for guests to use (such as Hobie Cats or Prindles).

They all have:
    Scuba Diving
    Snorkeling
    Water Sking/boarding
    Water bikes
    Water Aerobics
    Glass Bottom Boat tour
    Hobie Catamarans (little cats you can take out yourself)
    Kayaks
    Catamaran Sunset Cruise at all except CSS as the reef blocks the cove so you get room service instead

Than about sums it up.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We will be staying at CN for our wedding w/family, and then switching to CSA for our honeymoon

I was kind of hoping they had jet skiing!

The have jet skiing but you have to pay for it. My husband and I went to CN we were in the water when one of the men on jet ski approached us to ride he said he was gonna give us a good deal it was $50.00 dollars for a half hour for both of us at the same time we were on a three seater.

Jet skiing and parasailing is available from the locals. They are constantantly offering their service by buzzing up and down the beach and remember they do negoiate price.

Quote Originally Posted by lacrum4 View Post
    We will be staying at CN for our wedding w/family, and then switching to CSA for our honeymoon

I was kind of hoping they had jet skiing!
    Couples does not offer jet skiing but you can jet ski from a private vendor for an extra fee. Just go to the beach at either CN or CSA and you can't miss the jet ski and parasailor hawkers zooming around.
    Last edited by Shari and James; July 22nd, 2009 at 11:33 AM.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Hi Shari and James,
    Very informative list of water sports and add swimming in the list also. Installed indoor pool in my house as the whether has changed and it's difficult to swim in the open and cold breeze. Swimming in indoor pools is great option for recreational and fitness purposes both and increase the market value of your property also.