Hybrid View

Default French Press Coffee at CN

I was at CN a few years ago and had some of the best french press Blue Mountain coffee one night at the Lychee. Yuuuuummmmmmy!!!!
    Does anyone know if you can get french press coffee for breakfast (or good coffee from room service earlier in the morning)? I didn't think to ask last time. The local BM coffee is one of the great treats of visiting Jamaica. On most of our trips to the island I will bring some small coffee filters for the in room coffee machine and buy a bag of BM coffee when I get there. It suffices, but would love to skip the whole process as I wake up much earlier than my wife. Any insight would be appreciated.

My understanding is that the only way to get actual Blue Mountain coffee at CN in the French Presses at Lychee and Otahiete and dinner. The rest of the time they serve High Mountain coffee, which is also very good.
    Have fun!

I don't believe that you can get French pressed in your room, however you can have a tray of coffee, fruit and pastries delivered to your room starting at 6:30am. Just fill in your request card the night before. I'm an early riser and in my opinion, this is one of the greatest perks at Couples......I enjoy my morning coffee on the balcony while my DH sleeps a bit longer. Can't wait to be back.....23days and counting.

The coffee they bring with the breakfast room service is easily one of our favorite drinks at the resort. I don't know how they brew it, but it is much tastier than the stuff at Cassava. In fact, I can't get the Blue Mtn that we bring home to taste near as good as the High Mtn they bring to your room.

Thanks for the replies. Coffee tray sounds good. I'll have to try it out Friday morning. Down to counting the few days left.