Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Congrats TonyT. We just got back from CN a couple weeks ago. I think your right in wanting to do both. We did Air Link on the way to the resort. Our thought was - get to the resort as fast as possible and also consider the plane ride an excursion to start our trip. On the way back we took our time and enjoyed the bus ride back. I would agree that the bus ride is a great part of the experience. Leisa at Airlink was great to work with. I just posted a video of our trip on the fb fan page that shows the flight. Here is the link to you tube if you would like to see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnr3UMgcGYY
    Good luck and enjoy your trip.

We plan to take the bus to the resort, CN, and the plane back. We feel when in a new country we should see as much as we can, so the bus will show us some of the countryside.

Unfortunately Joey your YouTube video was blocked the message was: "This video contains content from SME and UMG, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." We did just the opposite and took the bus ride to the resort and the plane trip back, using airlink. I think next time we are going to fly both ways. I fly small planes so to us it is a natural event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2