Default Beach party at CN - buffet

I was just reading on another thread that on beach party night, a big buffet was set up on the beach. When we were there in Apr. it was set up just outside the Cassava restaurant. We really enjoyed this location. My question is.....where do they usually set it up.

It is usually on the beach. If it is extremely windy or chances of rain, they set it up on the pool deck by Cassava. Always based on weather.

The buffet for the beach party has always been set up on the beach when we've been to CN except for once when it was suppose to rain that evening & they set it up inside the Cassava Terrace (inside) .... When we were just there over Christmas, it was set up around the pool, though, & the weather was totally fine so not sure if they're changing it for good. I prefer the beach setting even though it was nice not to have to worry about sand fleas biting my legs if I didn't want to wear bug repellent on them like I do when it's on the beach.
    Julie

I don't think it had anything to do with the weather that night. It was a beautiful evening.We really enjoyed being able to sit at one of our favorite tables for two at the Cassava.

Quote Originally Posted by Kgrace View Post
    I don't think it had anything to do with the weather that night. It was a beautiful evening.We really enjoyed being able to sit at one of our favorite tables for two at the Cassava.
    Are you sure it was the beach party night? This sounds like the international buffet that they set up on the patio a few nights a week. That's when people eat at the Cassava tables.

We were there in December and it was at the Cassava. The food is good, but it lacked the atmosphere. The international buffet that is usually set up around the pool was also set up inside. Again, the food was good but it made it just another buffet.

rainey season it is held in the cassava

Yes, I'm positive it was beach party night.

We were there last week and and it was at the Cassava. We did not care. It was the best nights entertainment of our trip. The fire on the beach later just capped of an excellent evening.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

We were there for 10 days and just got back last night. The Buffett is at Casava; the same place it was last year. It was fantastic though! We are already planning on another trip next year around the same dates. You will enjoy your stay; no matter what!

Terry & Ashley