Hello everyone, I am new to this message board. I have been searching high and low to see what resort will be a "good fit" for me and my husband. I am leaning toward Couples Negril because I have heard many, many good things about the resort. I spoke with various travel agents and they all said you can't go wrong with any of the Couples resorts. Both me and my husband are very active and we enjoy socializing and partying. Therefore, we would like a resort that's upbeat and has a good night life. And first and foremost is the FOOD! The food has to be great! We understand that Couples Negril the rooms are just so-so, but as long as they are clean and comfortable we are good.

Therefore, here is what I'm looking for:

1) Upbeat and lively atmosphere (we love to socialize);

2) Great Food;

3) Lots of water sports and activities;

4) Beautiful Beach

5) Great Customer Service.

Also, is bottled water and soda free at the Couples resorts. What about the bar in the room?

Everyone, please do not hesitate to give your advice/opinion as I have never been to Negril before and stayed at an all-inconclusive resort. If you have any other advice/tips and any good websites/travel agents that offers a great deal, please let me know.

I would appreciate any help I can get in making this decisions.

Thanks,

Elaine