Thread: cat cruise

Default cat cruise

is it acceptable to go topless on the cat. cruise?

Never seen it.... So my guess is not it is not.

I don't know for sure......we've never seen it...... maybe you'd be starting a new trend!

A while ago there was a thread about a A/N Cat cruise does this still happen? We will be at CTI March 19th-26th J&J

So, I can speak for both CN and CTI - the answer is no. I've never seen anyone go topless on the Cat cruise and don't know that it would be well received.

Not sure which resort you are planning, but CTI offers topless sunbathing on the pier?

YES! Which day are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by NHFUN View Post
    is it acceptable to go topless on the cat. cruise?

Yes it is permitted by the company that runs the CN cruise, let them know when you board the cruise and they most likely will ask you to pick a spot on the netting in the front of the CAT. We were on the cruise and a few women from Canada were topless in this area so we stayed up front with them and my wife was able to do the same.
    Last edited by columbo; January 20th, 2012 at 02:38 PM.

Default A/N catamaran boat

Tin N Lisa, I am trying to find out if cat boat still goes out. If so does anyone know what day. Someone said Sunday but I am not sure. Last time the water sports guy, Gary was the one to contact. Not sure if Gary is still there. Gary was the one who runs the boat back & forth to the island when we were there May 2011. We are excited to come Home again . J & J

Sounds like you are referring to CTI's cat cruise? I have never been... we are CN Crazy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jhun421 View Post
    Tin N Lisa, I am trying to find out if cat boat still goes out. If so does anyone know what day. Someone said Sunday but I am not sure. Last time the water sports guy, Gary was the one to contact. Not sure if Gary is still there. Gary was the one who runs the boat back & forth to the island when we were there May 2011. We are excited to come Home again . J & J

We are going to be there starting Feb. 27th.. and hope to be on the cat cruise that wednesday... topless!!!!!!

I'm sure that my soon to be wife Rhonda would be "on board" for that too!! Pffffhahaha, now THAT's poor nautical humor.

When we were there last year, they said no to topless, but a few of the ladies lost their tops diving in LOL. Didn't put them back on till they went to get back on the boat. So, I guess its a yes and no to topless :>)