Default css repeater party dress code for guys

Is it possible that my husband can wear nice shorts, shoes and a collared shirt to the repeater party at css?

Sorry to disappoint you, but long pants, collared shirt and closed toe shoes are the unofficial dress code for the
    Repeat stay dinner at all four Couples resorts

Its a very dressed up affair. You get an invitation, they have the seating arrangements at each table. It was like a wedding. I am sure you can wear whatever you want. I found it to be much more organized and more formal than the repeater dinner at CN. Hope this helps.

The first time we were able to go the the repeaters dinner at CSA, we weren't sure what he should wear, so we called down to the front desk and they said "no problem mon" wear what he likes. My husband ended up wearing shorts that night and he and one other guy were the only ones in shorts. He kind of felt out of place. Now the past few years we have noticed more men in nice shorts at the repeaters dinner. Not sure if that is "correct", but that is our observation.

On our last visit in November there were a lot of men who had on shorts. They had nice shirts and closed toe shoes. They didn't seem out of place at all. Since the Repeater's Dinner is held at Patois it tends to get pretty warm. If he is more comfortable with that then I say go for it.

My husband usually wears dressy shorts (Tommy Bahama) to the Repeater's parties & no one has said a word. We've seen dressy shorts on some men at most of the many repeater's parties we've attended. Once you sit, you have a tablecloth draped over your legs anyway......

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but long pants, collared shirt and closed toe shoes are the unofficial dress code for the
    Repeat stay dinner at all four Couples resorts
    Yeah, it wouldn't kill him to dress up a bit...

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011