Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey all,

April29-may6 will be my fiancé and I's honeymoon. We are very excited to go to CSS. we are much more excited about the honeymoon than we are the wedding. Hopefully see some of you there. I'll be the happy guy walking around with a new wife that is way to good looking for me!! Haha.

congratulations jmmoore3!!! Shawna and I will be there the apr27-may4 and are super excited as well!
    I see that there are a bunch of couples in this thread that are booked around the same dates so I think that we will have a great time!

We are returning to CSS for our second time May 1-8. We are so excited.

Hey we are almost neighbors. We're from Holyoke Co. We will be there from April 28 - March 3. Hope to see you there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. (old friends/new friends/CSS staff) Only 75 days now!
    Almost time to warm up the blender.
    See you on the beach or at the pool bar!
    Sue & Mike
    4/22-5/2 2013
    A/B Block

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    97 Days!!! Hey Richard (vacouple), you out there?!

We wound up having to change our dates. We are now going 5/21-5/31.
    CSS 5/21-5/31/13

72 days and counting!!! so excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by humpy View Post
    Hey we are almost neighbors. We're from Holyoke Co. We will be there from April 28 - March 3. Hope to see you there.
    Pretty darn close neighbors...we live about 75 to 80 miles from Holyoke...=)

I go there for games probably twice a year. Looking forward to meeting you guy. Maybe you guys can help me convince corey to try ssb!

Quote Originally Posted by humpy View Post
    I go there for games probably twice a year. Looking forward to meeting you guy. Maybe you guys can help me convince corey to try ssb!
    Hey it is much more laid back and relaxing at SSB...non-judgemental and the people are friendly....nobody is a perfect 10 and nobody really cares because it is about being with your spouse/partner and being sociable and making new friends or you can just stay to yourself on the beach area...like they say, once you go, you know! But whichever beach/side you are on you will have a great time.

We (Nicole and Aaron) will be back at CSS (and more specifically, SSB) April 25-May 2. This is our 3rd year in a row at CSS, and we're REEEAAAAAALLLLLYYYY ready to see old friends and meet new ones.
    We just want better weather than last year (WAY too much liquid sunshine...picture day after day of people standing in the pool...heads back, peering up into the gray..."look! there's a patch of blue over there!!").
    Two years ago we literally never saw a single drop of rain and barely any clouds the entire week. Sure, we burnt to the bone and were diving for shade every chance we got...but that was an excellent problem to have!!!!
    Either way, it's been a LONG winter up here in MA, so the relaxation of CSS and the Jamaican people will be sorely needed and appreciated.

Time is getting much closer! Hope you guys have a wonderful time...if you were able or you end up getting your wife convinced to come over to Sunset Beach during the day, just holler out Larry and Terri and we will give you a wave...we won't be in until the afternoon of the 29th but we plan on heading straight over to SSB as soon as our luggage gets in our room.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobear View Post
    Hey it is much more laid back and relaxing at SSB...non-judgemental and the people are friendly....nobody is a perfect 10 and nobody really cares because it is about being with your spouse/partner and being sociable and making new friends or you can just stay to yourself on the beach area...like they say, once you go, you know! But whichever beach/side you are on you will have a great time.

It was great getting to meet you guys. to bad we didn't make it to ssb though. I will have to look you guys up when I'm down your way again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2