Default Where will hubby and I be the most comfortable?

DH and I are a little bit on the chubby side. What resort would we feel the most comfortable at? Which resort has a higher concentration of " non-athletic" bodies? Thank you

At all four resorts, you will find a mix of all size bodies. When people are there, no one really has any problem being large or small, old or young, or any other situation. You will be amazed. Here in the U.S. people get comments, stares, and lots of other stupid remarks. But when we are at the resort, all of that disappears. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.
    We go to CTI and spend most of our time out on Tower Isle, naked. Now you would think that it may be a probem but it is not. All of the crap that everyone has to endure back home, just does not exist.
    Even at CSA, which is geared toward sports minded people, you will still not be stared at or ridiculed. That's the magic of Couples.
    I've said this many times before, if we could just bring home the attitude that exists while we are on vacation, this country, would be a lot nicer place to live.

Don't worry, be happy.

Richie

They all do. You will not feel uncomfortable at any of them.

Default Css

You are going to get numerous replies with very encouraging words about how it does not matter, there are all shapes and sizes....and those are all very true. This trip is for the two of you and as long as you are happy, don't stress about anyone else.

However, after all of that, there are some things that we took into consideration along the lines of privacy that apply here as well. We decided on CSS and we are returning there this June for the third time. Since the beaches are private, you do not have people walking back and forth. There are numerous places to catch sun. We love SSB, but there is the main beach as well as a neat sandy suntanning area outside the gym. There are multiple pools and hot tubs and a really cool area to snorkle near the spa. SSB is very private and large and has its own pool and they serve lunch there as well.

I believe CSS has the fewest rooms and largest ground area, but someone might correct me on this. It also has the most stairs to traverse and sometimes folks get concerned about that. Each time we have gone, we meet dozens of people. Some older, some younger, some bigger, some smaller, but all smiling ear to ear... in the end it never matters.

The most important thing is to go. You will not regret it, and you will return.

we're just back from cti and we saw all kinds of bodies, as well as a wide range of ages. I've been on numerous nude beaches and have found that on a nude beach there's no judgements being made about body types, just be yourself! Really, no worries! Hope this helps.

People are equally fat at all couples resorts.

Kyandee...you'll be just fine at any of them. We got to C.T.I. This will be our 3rd year. No one pays anyone any mind..... Just get over there meet the others and have fun.
    Being naked is the great equalizer...everyone's different...everyone's the same.
    See ya there. Jack

Hard to say because we have seen all body types at all three of the AN beaches.... The question you really need to ask is which is the best AN beach and you will get different answers..... Thye are all great in their own way but I loved CSS and SSB. I liked CN but my wife LOVED it....while I just liked it a lot. CTI had an island that I found to be nice but small. So there you are with one mans opinion. Hope it helped.

There are different shapes and sizes at every resort. Once you are in Jamaica, everything is Irie.

Try not to worry about what you look like and pick a resort speaks to you. I promise you that no one is going to concern themselves with what you look like on their vacation. They will be far too relaxed to care.

We go to CN because it is for super models only like us!

Just kidding! Our ONLY experience has been at CN, and there is a wide variety of every possible body type! You will be VERY comfortable no matter where you go! Have fun! See you in Feb!

Quote Originally Posted by kyandee View Post
    DH and I are a little bit on the chubby side. What resort would we feel the most comfortable at? Which resort has a higher concentration of " non-athletic" bodies? Thank you

It doesn't matter where you pick but in our opinion the Island at CTI was more inviting and accepting than SSB. To all the SSB lovers, that's not to say it wasn't great! Just our opinion.
    10 minutes after disrobing you will forget your naked and won't care about being "chubby" or anything else for that matter.

Don't worry about being on the chubby side, or the "fluffy" side as I like to call it. I saw every size and shape on the AN beach at Couples Negril. It was my first time going au naturale and I enjoyed it so much. That is why we are heading back there in April. I can't comment on the other resort AN beaches, but I didn't have a problem at Couples Negril. Yes, you do have people walking by and some may stare at you, but I really didn't care. I'm on vacation, don't know anyone there and figured they were probably jealous beacuse I didn't have to worry about a bathing suit. Go, undress, relax and enjoy! I think I have 96 days to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by novascotiajack View Post
    Kyandee...you'll be just fine at any of them. We got to C.T.I. This will be our 3rd year. No one pays anyone any mind..... Just get over there meet the others and have fun.
    Being naked is the great equalizer...everyone's different...everyone's the same.
    See ya there. Jack
    Well said Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by misskathyi2009 View Post
    Don't worry about being on the chubby side, or the "fluffy" side as I like to call it. I saw every size and shape on the AN beach at Couples Negril. It was my first time going au naturale and I enjoyed it so much. That is why we are heading back there in April. I can't comment on the other resort AN beaches, but I didn't have a problem at Couples Negril. Yes, you do have people walking by and some may stare at you, but I really didn't care. I'm on vacation, don't know anyone there and figured they were probably jealous beacuse I didn't have to worry about a bathing suit. Go, undress, relax and enjoy! I think I have 96 days to go!!!
    Yup, went to the AN beach at CN and walked right down and into the ocean even as other beach-goers walked by and I couldn't have cared less. Did I get a couple of surprised looks? Sure. Did it bother me? No. Did my wife wrap her floatie around her while doing the same (after swearing she wasn't going down to the ocean at all)? Yes - it made her feel more comfortable. Did anyone actually on the AN beach really take any notice of either of us? No. Is there anything better than swimming naked in the warm Caribbean ocean? Hard to say, but if so there aren't many.

Don't over-think and just go for it!

I am definitely not athletic and even a little more than 'on the chubby side' (ok, alot more) but I am frequently located on the AN beach at CN. We've been to CTI and CSS too. We actually started out at CTI and although we absolutely LOVE the island we found that CN was a better fit for us. We love to eat (hence - the chubbiness) and we scuba dive too. CN has the better restaurant options for us, the diving is better (we think so) and the weather is more predictable. Again, this is just our personal preference, other folks have their own opinions about each of the AN facilities at each, CTI, CSS and CN.

As for AN facilities - if we could take the privacy of the CTI island or SSB, the actual CTI island, the CSS pool, separate washrooms, the CSS grill, CN's beautiful beach, CN's calm ocean for floating and any one of the bartenders (or all of them) at any of the AN bars at CTI, CSS or CN then that would be perfection. Since that scenario will probably never materialize we find the things that best suit our desires for the perfect vacation and go there.

One thing is for sure - our vacations will take place at a Couples resort with AN facilities. Oh, and I still wrap a floatie around me before going into the ocean at CN, I'm not quite that confident to walk out across the public beach AN, but it sure is nice when I'm floating in the calm seas with my DH. (I'm picturing it now