Default Facebook Couples-Swept Away - Jamaica

There is the normal Couples facebook page (for all 4 resorts) and also one for just swept away: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CouplesSweptAway/ I am not sure who started the Couples Swept Away one. It doesn't look like an official Couples facebook, but just something started by the many fans of this resort. Lately there are a lot of people (many of them repeaters) talking about how CSA has gone downhill recently.

I've read discussions here about TA and some of the negative reviews on there. I agree in that the number of bad FAR outweigh the good and you can't please everyone. But this recent discussion on the facebook page from Couples repeaters has me a little concerned. We just paid over $5K for our 7 night trip coming up next month at CSA and I just really want it to be worth the money. We've been to Jamaica before and are aware of "island time" and are completely fine with this. It's a welcome break from our normal hustle and bustle. This is our first time to the Couples brand. We've stayed at some places 1/2 the price of this and had wonderful service and amenities.

I guess I mainly wanted to point out this facebook page for Randymon. If there are a lot of repeaters out there with concerns recently, it might be helpful for Couples to know about it.

I'm sorry, I meant the number of good comments FAR outweigh the bad. Sorry.

Wanna hear something interesting? My husband and I started that very fan page, and was just recently flagged by facebook and sent a nasty message saying:

"We have removed or disabled access to the following content that you have posted on Facebook because we received a notice from a third party that the content infringes or otherwise violates their rights:

Group: Couples - Swept Away - Jamaica

We strongly encourage you to review the content you have posted to Facebook to make sure that you have not posted any other infringing content, as it is our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers when appropriate."

I'm sure my post here will be deleted, but, we probably would have been fine to have turned the page over to someone at Couples, or happy to even remove it if someone had just sent us a message. But being flagged as posting infringing content and sent a nasty-gram? Kinda harsh for a "fan page", if you ask me. They could have asked nicely.

I guess Randymon saw the negative posts, and didn't appreciate? I have no idea why they'd put us on the naughty list.

So, here's a great big ol' middle finger, hoisted in honor of Couples... suck it, a-holes. We won't be spending any more of our hard-earned money at your place.

What more needs to be said after the last sentence by ol"MissBuff, except we,re coming again in April for our 6th visit, and we can't wait to get back. My wife and I both work extremely hard for our money and Couples is not cheep, but that being said, there are some things that money can't buy, and we've found those things at Swept Away. You are going during a great time of the year. Couples is special, you'll see.