Thread: Prayer request

Default Prayer request

Last Tuesday my beloved dog attacked my and I lost a portion of my lip and face, they believe he was suffering from a brain tumor so he will be put down after further observation and test which we are having done just to know WHY. I will be having reconstructive surgery on Thursday August 27th and am hoping that all will be fine for our CTI trip December 7-17 . It will be our second trip to a couples resort but the first to CTI we wereat CSS this feb and had a blast and are praying all will be restored and this will be the trip of a life time. Any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated and much needed.Thanks in advance! Dolly

Dolly(Brownsfans)...Peggy and I are so sorry about hear about this..
    We will indeed say prayers that you will be fine and you two will get to CTI.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Dolly so sorry to hear of your accident. I had an accident that caused over 100 stiches in my forhead and across my eye to the temple in the begining of July 2006 and was on the beach at CSA in August. Couldn't believe what a great job the plastic surgen did and you can't hardly even see a scare now. You should be fine just always wear a wide brimmed hat and use the highest spf sports type sunscreen I like banana boat brand best. Good luck with your surgery you'll be in my prayers.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

My deepest sympathy on the attack and the loss of a pet. I am a animal lover myself and can only imagine the pain you are in, not only physically, but emotionally as well. I hope and pray that the surgery goes well and all is restored, but looks aren't all there are to a person. My thoughts and prayers are with you on all accounts. Good luck to you.

Lori

I am really sorry to hear about the attack. To have an animal attack you is hard enough, but the emotional pain must be awfull when it is a beloved pet. I will add you to my list. Just have faith and all should be OK. Remember that at Couples all are family.
    Linda

I am so sorry Dolly...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Dolly,

I don't even know what to say, I can't imagine your ordeal. My sincere sympathy on losing your beloved dog, this is absolutely horrible.

It is amazing what they can do with reconstruction, I'm sure your face will heal, your heart, however, may take much longer.
    One day at a time my friend!

Thoughts and prayers heading your way.

Marie

Our Springer Spaniel attacked my husband a few years ago but fortunately he was able to deflect the dog somewhat and only his hand was injured. Many, many sutures but no nerve damage. They attributed the attack to something called "Springer Rage". We knew we had to put our beloved "Oliver" down but it was emotionally devastating. We have yet to get a new puppy.

We will be praying for you on Thursday and we hope to meet you at CTI this December. We will be ther the 6-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsfans View Post
    Last Tuesday my beloved dog attacked my and I lost a portion of my lip and face, they believe he was suffering from a brain tumor so he will be put down after further observation and test which we are having done just to know WHY. I will be having reconstructive surgery on Thursday August 27th and am hoping that all will be fine for our CTI trip December 7-17 . It will be our second trip to a couples resort but the first to CTI we wereat CSS this feb and had a blast and are praying all will be restored and this will be the trip of a life time. Any words of encouragement are greatly appreciated and much needed.Thanks in advance! Dolly
    Dear Dolly...
    I'm really sorry that this happened to you and your fur-kid...
    Please know that I will pass the word around for you - and my entire family will be lifting you up in prayer!!!

God bless you,
    Sandra & Kel
    "Rescuing one dog will not change the world....
    But for that dog the world will be forever changed"
    God bless the rescue babies!
    http://www.AmericanBrittanyRescue.ORG

Dear Dolly,
    I'm so sorry to hear of your accident. The Good Lord has a plan for you and your furkid. The doctors today can perform miracles through plastic surgery. I'm praying your surgery goes well Thursday and that you heal speedily for your special trip in December. My prayers are with you!

ray

Dolly I just noticed we'll see you at CTI we'll be there 12/14-18. No worries everything will be fine and I'll buy you a drink when we get there. We'll be at CSS 12/7-14 come on over on the trading places pass.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Dolly - OMG - I am so sorry!!!! It breaks my heart to think about you going through so much ...... Please know that I'm sending good thoughts your way. Being the proud mama of a couple of hairy cat boys that I love so much, I know your heart must be sick for the loss of your baby as well as all the physical pain you must be in. Hang in there & know that others do care. Hope your surgery goes well. Let us all know how it turns out. Best Wishes!!!
    Julie

you got it, isnt it amazing to know that your mb friends will be there to lift you up in prayer? Hang in there and remember many people are lifting you up in prayer even at this very minute.

I want to Thank everyone so much for all your prayers and the much need support and encouragement you've given me. Tommy your hugs are priceless. Shari, Thanks for sharing and giving me hope!TravelPatty,John and I are looking forward to meeting you in December.I know it was hard to let go of Oliver as we will forever miss Tobias. Lori,Linda, Marie, Aurxdoc,Sandra& Kel I truly appriciate you all.Couples resorts sre so wonderful because of the beautiful people such as yourselves!I Love this board and the great people it allows me to connect with. My surgery is Thursday I will keep you all posted. With much Gratitude, Dolly

WOW, what a nightmare you must be going through right now. I will pray for you to heal physically and emotionally. Please keep us posted.
    Kristen

Prayers coming your way for speedy healing and for God to guide the hands of your surgeons. I'm so sorry for this trauma.

Default Our Prayers are with you

Sorry to hear about your situation. My wife and I will keep you in our prayers. God can heal all!!! Turn to him to keep your spirits high. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time on your trip. We are booked to be at CN in Feb. our first trip there. Blessings to YOU.

Hello Dolly,
    I too am truly sorry about your accident. I have said a prayer for you & I wish you well in your recovery.
    Sincerely,
    Taseanda

Dolly(Brownsfans)...Peggy and I are thinking of and praying for you this morning.

Special hugs to you from 10 0 C

Hope all went well with your surgery today. I pray your recovery goes well.
    Island Girl