Default Wine selection at cn

Hi,

We will be at CN from Nov.1-Nov. 7. My wife and I both enjoy good wine with dinner. Can anyone tell me about the wine that is available in the restaurants. Do they offer a wine list that you can buy a special bottle from? Also has anyone every brought wine from home and brought it into the restaurant?

Thanks for the help.

Rick

Unfortunately, Couples resorts is not known for their wine...as a bit of a wine snob myself, I really do not care for their house wines, but you can always purchase from their reserve list. We purchased a great bordeaux at CN one year that knocked our socks off! I don't know, though, about bringing your own wines...
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim

Default Wine availability

Thanks for the info on the wine situation. After a full day of drinking rum and beer a nice red or white wine with the great food will be nice. I heard the house pour is Chilean. How was the reserve list? Hopefully they don't rob you.

Rick

yes, the house wine is chilean. The reserve list isn't too bad if I remember correctly, though the bottle we bought was around $100 (and that was the top of the list). It was a little expensive, but totally worth it!
    Irie,
    Heather and Tim