Default October 10-17 2012

So excited!! I just booked my 2nd trip to Couples We got married last October at CTI and going to try CN for our anniversary. If anyone has any suggestions for CN, I would appreciate it.

Hi we will be there between Oct 6 and the 14th lucky trip #7. See you at the pool bar.

We will be at CN OCT 8-14!!!! It's our 1st time over & I'm so excited!!! We are getting married 10/11/12 there also!!! 233 days, 3 hours 38 mins & 17, 16, 15, 14 secs. til we leave the states, but who's counting! LoL ; ) Hope to see ya around!

Default Same date!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpurifoy View Post
    We will be at CN OCT 8-14!!!! It's our 1st time over & I'm so excited!!! We are getting married 10/11/12 there also!!! 233 days, 3 hours 38 mins & 17, 16, 15, 14 secs. til we leave the states, but who's counting! LoL ; ) Hope to see ya around!

We are getting married on the exact same day!!! I am sooooo excited and very impatiently waiting for this trip!!!! We will be there the 8th through15th.

Wow Two weddings same day sounds like a big party at the pool bar 217 days to go for lucky trip 7

Oh yeah! Definitely a party at the pool bar! I want to meet up with you Long Island Couple & of course you Jcox2873! We have to have a drink/shot together & cheers to our future!

Looking forward to having the most fun ever!!!

Glad I'm not the only one counting down!

Hey there! My fiance' and I will be at CN from Oct 10-16, 2012. We will be getting married on Oct 13th!!!!

Julie & David
    Broken Arrow, Oklahoma