Default CN - Showtime Presentation??

I was checking out the CN activity schedule, it shows a "Showtime Presentation almost every night. What is this?

Showtime is very good local acts, mostly music...more Vegas style than Reggae.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks Wally, sounds like one more option for nightly entertainment!! (if we can stay awake that long)

We were there last year and one of the events was a locally acclaimed steel drum band that was simply awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
    I was checking out the CN activity schedule, it shows a "Showtime Presentation almost every night. What is this?
    A different show every night of the week. Some of these shows should not be missed. The SilverBirds(afternoon and evening show), The Reggae Show and the Mento Band were highlights for us.
    Ere De Fun Don Done
    Grand Lido Sans Souci Feb. 2002, Couples Negril Feb. 2010,
    Couples Negril,Feb. 2011, Couples Negril Jan. 2012,
    Cool Runnings eh!

Very good local acts! We just got back from CN last night. Make sure to check out the "Silver Birds" they are amazing!

Terry & Ashley

Personally love the CN Showtime, we always tried to stop by after dinner for drinks and dancing. The band is great and they do a good job of playing music to enhance the atmosphere of romance. Whether a slow ballad or a little more up beat. Love it!

Everyone always really likes the steel bands that play. I sure wish they'd have more "local" kinds of music rather than the "Vegas" style. I'd go to Vegas if I wanted that. We go to all the music and entertainment that sound Jamaican and pass on the vegas shows. It's not that they aren't talented because they are but the Vegas acts seem so out of place for Jamaica.