Thread: Room request

Hybrid View

Default Room request

We will be staying in a Beachfront Verandah Suite this fall and would like a room on the third floor. Is it possible to request a specific room or floor when making the reservation or does the request need to be made upon arrival during check-in?

Thanks in advance. This will be our first trip to Jamaica.

Because room requests had gotten out of hand and guests had become increasingly obnoxious/rude when requests could not be honored, Couples instituted a policy precluding specific room/floor/building requests at the time of booking. You book a room category; when you arrive at the resort, you can ask to be placed in a third-floor room if one is available. If one is vacant, Couples will happily honor your request.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

No room requests are guaranteed, but Couples will do their best to accomadate your request. For the most part
    you will get the category you reserved,but no specific room,floor or building is guaranteed.

During check-in

You can request either before your arrival but they're under no obligation to honor it so as to be fair to all guests. We've done it and they are usually very willing to help if they can. There's no bad rooms at Couples so no matter what you get you can count on not being disappointed.

Enjoy your trip!

Bart & Bug

We knew they were not obligated to fullfill requrest, but we asked for a ground floor on check in due to my hubby's health problems, and "no Problem". They will usually do what they can to accomodate any request. However, remember that it will all depend on availability of rooms. Just ask when you check in.
    Linda