Default Office of Nature, is it close to CSA?

How far away is the Office of Nature from CSA? Is it within walking distance, or would we need a cab? Thanks!!

Nope it's up the beach from CN. From CSA you would need a cab but wouldn't cost much OR just do the trading places program and visit CN for a day and go check out the Office it's walking distance from CN.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Office of Nature is on the same beach as Couples.You can always do the trading places and once you get to the resort you can walk to it.

I love the trading places idea! My husband is a huuuuuuge fan of lobster, so maybe we could do the trading places... check out the resort, grab some lobster, and even cab it back if we wanted to leave early. Thanks folks!

Quote Originally Posted by MissusBuffBay View Post
    I love the trading places idea! My husband is a huuuuuuge fan of lobster, so maybe we could do the trading places... check out the resort, grab some lobster, and even cab it back if we wanted to leave early. Thanks folks!
    When you hit the beach at CN just make a right and walk past the next few resorts to a group of tarps that looks like a little Jamaican flea market and you'll see a sign that says "Bloody Bay Lobster". Best lobster we're ever had YUM! Take extra money there are lots of things to buy there to.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club