Thread: Tower Isle

Default Tower Isle

I am a newcomer to Couples resorts. We will be heading there in June and am very excited. I am not particularly interested in the AN option CTI offers, however I would love to go to the island and just take in the view and beauty of it! I will be with my spouse, and he really has no interest in going nude either. We wouldn't stay long or gawk at anybody, we are only wanting to check out the island and the beautiful carribean sea! Are we allowed to go on the island if we are clothed?

You can ask the watersports staff to take you over at around 8:00 am before it opens at 9:00 am for AN guests. In the past they have arranged to take guests who only want to see the island over with the staff who stock the bar, etc on the island. You will, of course, have to leave before 9:00 am if you don't intend to go AN.

Mad about tennis

The island is strictly Au naturel - you must be completely nude.

The only exception is private weddings and private dinners. If you and your spouse really want to take in the view and feel of the island and do not want to be nude I would suggest paying for a private dinner on the island. I hear it is well worth the money however it is at night so you will not see a daytime view.

Going Au Naturel for the first time is a nervous experience for a lot of people and one of the ways Couples has helped to ease that is enforcing the nude policy. It is hard enough for some to be nude around other nude people. It may make some people very uncomfortable seeing a clothed couple walking around regardless if they were "gawking or not". I hope you understand.

Again, do the private dinner OR once you get there and get into an island vibe - you may be want to try the A/N experience out! No worries mon!

Angelle

you can go over prior to 9 am to take pictures and look around

I'd hazard a guess that you would just be seen as gawkers but then maybe it is just fine and no-one will mind. AN'ers tend to be a bit more 'laissez-faire' than our textile friends. It wont bother them if you see them in the buff (that's a part of being on the island!) but if you were to disrobe then you will be welcomed with open arms (figuratively speaking of course). You, on the other hand, may feel uncomfortable not being naked. Try it out and see what you think. One thing is for sure, you will see naked bodies and unless you are Julia Roberts and your husband is George Clooney there are likely to be both better, and worse, looking bodies than yours there. Don't deny it till you try it! Seriously!!

I would say it would be frowned upon as you can't exactly wear T-shirts that say "we aren't here to look".

I would suggest that you be first in line for the ferry and let the other couples know that are going over with you what your intentions are. You would then probably even be permitted to use your camera to take pictures of the island as long as the other couples didn't have a problem waiting to disrobe until after you left (I know I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that). Or, maybe you could talk to the watersports guys to see if they could take you over before the island opened to scope things out and snap a photo or two? Depending on how busy they are, they may be able to do that too?

You can go but you can't stay.....

But if you want to try going early in the morning, you may able to
    A. Quickly get nude and walk around with no one else there, maybe you will like it and stay.
    B. if there is no one there, take your time, wander around and go back.

it is rather uncomfortable for both you and the nudies if you go, stay for 10 minutes and leave.

Or you can have a dinner out on the island clothed.

People who go to the island go to get an all over tan so wearing clothes longer than it takes to find a place to get undressed really isn't acceptable. Another option is to go sailing around the island or out into the Carribean.

For the Island at CTI, no naked...no stay.
    2012: Apr 22-29 Couples Tower Isle; Jul 21-28 HBR
    PAST TRIPS:CouplesOR-Feb '95, Jun '97, Jan '00,01
    HedoIII-Jul '03,04,05 GLB-Jul 06,07,08,09 Starfish-Jun 07,08
    Rose Hall-Jun '08,09 GLN-Jun '09 Breezes Rio Bueno-Feb '10
    Dreams RC & PA-Jun '10 Now Jade-Apr '11 El Dorado/HBR-Jul '10,'11

Thank you for all your info and advice. I think the private dinner would be amazing but I am afraid that may be out of the budget at this point. However, I think I'll ask about going over before 9am and the AN sunbathers arrive. I was hoping that there would be an option like that, as it think it would be so fun to go see it. Thank you for all your feedback. It was very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by kara0610 View Post
    Thank you for all your info and advice. I think the private dinner would be amazing but I am afraid that may be out of the budget at this point. However, I think I'll ask about going over before 9am and the AN sunbathers arrive. I was hoping that there would be an option like that, as it think it would be so fun to go see it. Thank you for all your feedback. It was very helpful.
    I say just go and try it for an hour. Find one of the secluded loungers and just strip and lay down. If after awhile you don't feel comfy, then get dressed and get the next boat back to the main beach. Wife and I have never been to a couples resort, however did try an "open house" at a local nudist resort. We were nervous as heck and thought we go, take the tour clothed, and if we didn't feel comfy, we'd leave.However, as everyone on this message board has said, once we arrived we just went with it and stripped for the tour. We felt that we would be more "out of place" and noticed if we were dressed. Everyone there is going to be naked, they are (for the most part) just there to enjoy the freedom of being naked outdoors. They aren't going to be judging you. Sure, some guys may notice an attractive woman and some women may notice an attractive guy, but they aren't going to look any more at ANYONE (attractive or not) than they would at the textile beach.

So, just take the plunge and who knows, you may find your zen!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013