Default Any MUST DO'S while we are at Couples Negril?

Hello all my fiance' & I will be at Couples Negril on 9/14 (so very excited) We are going to CN to relax, be silly & enjoy each other (I'm a Hodkin's Lymphoma Cancer Survivor & the last 2 years have been a challenge. So we wanted to ask about what we MUST DO while in Negril (to laugh & have fun) AND do you know if we can rent Jet Ski's. Thank you ahead of time for your advice, it is very much appreciated. Dorene from Brooklyn

Eat, drink, and be merry and nekkid!

Everything else really depends on your specific desires. There are plenty of choices available to you for watersports, on-site activities, and off-site excursions. The Couples website FAQS has a lot of information: http://www.couples.com/10FAQ.htm

Dorene- congrats on your recovery
    as far as negril i can suggest the following
    1)take a cab to end of long bay ( cn is on bloody bay) and do a slow pub crawl back ( about 5 miles) you will be able ot drink in the vibe which is negril.
    2) set aside a block of time from 5:30 till 7 ish give or take and get comfy with your fiance a bottle of bubbly and watch a negril sunset. Too many of us take simple things for granted so a negril sunset is a great reminder on how grateful we are for what we have
    3) if you like reggea there will be live shows on long bay during the week.
    4) a sunset at ricks ( 1 time) is worth the trip just to say you have been.
    5) you wont find any cannoli's or spumoni so you may have to switch gears when it comes to deserts lol... but a perpetual hummingbird or dirty isnt a bad substitute
    6) Check out west end kick around the cliff and see the ther negril...
    7) jets skis are avail for rent to the right of CN not surewhat the price it
    8) try the AN beach
    We are in CN sept 19-26 so hopefully we overlap and we will kick back a few cocktails and make fun of all the other guests "accents" LOL
    scottyd - nj

Quote Originally Posted by Dorene526 View Post
    Hello all my fiance' & I will be at Couples Negril on 9/14 (so very excited) We are going to CN to relax, be silly & enjoy each other (I'm a Hodkin's Lymphoma Cancer Survivor & the last 2 years have been a challenge. So we wanted to ask about what we MUST DO while in Negril (to laugh & have fun) AND do you know if we can rent Jet Ski's. Thank you ahead of time for your advice, it is very much appreciated. Dorene from Brooklyn
    Hi Dorene--
    Hubby & I will be there 9/18-25. What are your dates? Take a look at the Meet-up thread for Couples Negril. There is quite a group going during different times in September. Please feel free to post your dates/names. Would love to say "hi" if we're there at the same time.

Hi from nick we will be on site 9/15-9/22. Head on down to aqua aerobics I think the best part of the trip is the catamaran cruise. Rum punch. And the slide and you should try scuba. Try it at these start of your week that way if you like it you can go all week any way see you at the pool or manger's cocktail party Mon night. Look for my name tag