Default Try all four of the Couples Resorts....Hugs

I recommend that all of us share our times at all four of the Couples Resorts...It was very hard for me to leave CN and try CSS but it turned out to be a wonderful trip..It was even harder leaving CN and CSS and trying CTI but again,it turned out to be another wonderful trip..Peggy and I now have our sights set on CSA and believe me,this is the hardest one of all for me.

Expand your happiness..Visit all four.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 6th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

I second that!!! Glad to see you on the board more Tommy!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Tommywommy, you're not alone in your predicament.

We started with COR (ended up there because we couldn't decide which of the resorts to choose so we booked the Secret Rendezvous). Loved that, and would like to revisit now that it's CTI.

After that visit, we were hooked on Couples and decided to try CN last year. As soon as we got back to Cincinnati, I was counting down the days to our next visit and that will be to CSS in November. I already know we will love it there, there's just something about CSS that calls to me.

To complete our 4 for 4, (and take advantage of the FILA special before it ends on Monday!) we're ready to book CSA for December 2010 so we can take part in the Reggae Marathon. My only hesitation is will CSA be as special for us as each of the other resorts? It definitely has a lot to live up to. I'm sure it will be good, after all, it is Couples, but, I'm in agreement with you, this is a tough choice to make.

Karen & Paul

You are so right Tommywommy! We have tried 3 (CTI, CN, & CSA). We have loved each one for different reasons. We are going back to our first love (CTI) in February, and will visit CSS at that time too. You have made me a CSS believer. Next trip may just be to CSS you never know.

It is so great to have your Hugs again Tommywommy! I hope you enjoy CSA as much as we do!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Tommy,

I know you have visited CSA (I believe you said twice) I have read your opinions... multiple times! C'mon, it is in fact still a "Couples" resort. I am sure you will enjoy yourself, the Salty Dogs are made the same... And I am trying your home (CN) this Friday Aug 28th - Sept 2nd. I have no doubts CN will live up to my expectations... Because you said so!!!

CSANUT

There is no doubt that I will love CSA..I owe it to myself,Peggy and our friends to visit CSA with a very open mind...I have indeed visited CSA on two different trips but have not yet hung my cap on a bed post...I see CSA in my future and the CSA Salty Dogs flowing..Ruff Ruff

Hey Tommy. I would love to meet you and will be at CSA in early October 2010. We are going to check out CN while we are there. I'm so glad you are so open to trying new things. As I always say.....CSA ROCKS!!!!

Been there, done that, love them all!!!!

Back to CN in 81 days, yippee!

Tommy I'll believe it when I see it!!!! Talk is cheap!!!

Margi...I would also love to meet you and yours.
    Please check out "my" CN and let me know how you like it.

Tommy and Peggy

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you will love CSA, hanging out there for a few hours does it no justice at all. Make sure you request a corner room, I love the first floor so I can just walk right out and also to talk to everyone who passes. On occasion my darling husband has left the door open at night so we can hear the sound of the waves and the tree frogs, but the last time we had a visitor----- a BIG coconut crab came up the walk through the room and surprised me when I got up to use the bathroom a 2 am!
    It really is amazing how we all are drawn to the different resorts, my favorite being CSA, then CSS and of course CN and now we will be heading to CTI and becoming a bonafide member of the 4 for 4 club, maybe Randy can give us bonus points in our Romance Rewards when we have stayed at all 4.

Hey Tommy,
    I am so glad that you are onboard again. We have so far tried CTI ( old version)twice, and CSA 4 times. We are trying CN in October. This is a big move for me as I cannot think of another place that would compare to CSA. We were hoping you would be at CN while we were there. I think you will love CSA as much as we do. You seem the type to enjoy yourself no matter what. Have a great time.

I have been missing you tommy. Going to csa in april and the "april team" would love to have you aboard.

After getting FIRED,my wife Peggy said we should just go to Couples for a month..We discussed it and I was under the impression that it was a done deal..I worked everything out in great detail..We were going to all four of the Couples Resorts on one trip...Everything was completed and then Peggy chickened out...BUT,I am still working on her.

I would be honored to visit CSA,the home of so many very satisfied guests.

We have met CSA's GM Ricardo Bowleg and he impressed Peggy and I.

Who knows..The trip of trips just might happen.

Hugs from an old 10 0 C boy that misses Couples.

I'll be happy if I can talk you into the 2 wk split between CSS/CN in April........ Start working on that as a compromise........

We have been to COR, CSS, and CSA and now on our way next February to CN. I guess we will have to start all over again

Quote Originally Posted by beachsam View Post
    Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, you will love CSA, hanging out there for a few hours does it no justice at all. Make sure you request a corner room, I love the first floor so I can just walk right out and also to talk to everyone who passes. On occasion my darling husband has left the door open at night so we can hear the sound of the waves and the tree frogs, but the last time we had a visitor----- a BIG coconut crab came up the walk through the room and surprised me when I got up to use the bathroom a 2 am!
    It really is amazing how we all are drawn to the different resorts, my favorite being CSA, then CSS and of course CN and now we will be heading to CTI and becoming a bonafide member of the 4 for 4 club, maybe Randy can give us bonus points in our Romance Rewards when we have stayed at all 4.;)
    What an awesome idea girlfriend! What do you say Randy?
    I will also be a member of the 4 out of 4 Club after our Visit to CTI in November. Looking forward to it.
    Started with CN and didnt think anything would ever come close. Then we tried CSS and were won over with its beauty and staff. Then we tried CSA but only for a quick trip so I really didnt get to fall in love with it like some of you did. I will try it again some day though for a longer trip.
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009