Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: October 2012

Default October 2012

Last night I took advantage of the Wed Special to book a quick trip back home to CSS in Oct
    We will be there from 10/11 to 10/15. A short trip to celebrate our anniversary!
    We are so excited! We are on two meet-up threads (July and Oct). I know you are jealous!

Anyone else thinking about a trip in the fall?

John

Default Can't Wait!

My husband and I will be going to CSS on Oct 8th - 15th. We got married there on Oct. 10 2010 so this will be our second anniversary. How exciting, it's getting close, 8 months and 2weeks and we will be there. I hope to meet you, when we went last time I met a handful of folks from the message board, it was neat!

Christy

Great to meet you.
    My wife (Heidi) and I will overlap with you guys
    Our anniversary is the 30th but because of a work trip at the end of the month we are celebrating a little early.
    This will be our 7th trip to Couples
    Right now we have our countdown timer set for our July trip (161 days) but I will start a countdown for the Oct trip pretty soon.

John

First timers here to Couples (and Jamaica). We'll be there Oct 13-20. Caribbean, so many islands so little time.

Todd/Trina

We will be there September 29th to October 6th to celebrate our one year anniversary. Had a blast there last year and can't wait to get there. Anyone up for Bob Marleys????

We'll be making our first trip to CSS Oct 4th - 12th. We made our first trip to CN last Oct. We loved CN but thought this year we'd like to see what CSS is like.
    Last edited by CountryCouple; January 30th, 2012 at 04:37 PM.

You will love Css... this will be our second time there...

Default Coming back

This will be our second trip as well, we originally thought after we left that we would visit somewhere else...we were wrong! Once you go here you won't be able to get it out of your mind....if it's your first time, I'll bet you will be back! 7 months and 21 days left and we cannot wait!!!

We will be there till the 6th. maybe do dinner one night.

Tammy and Raleigh will arrive on September 29 thru October 6, our 4th trip to San Souci and 5th to Couples Resorts. Can't wait to be back on SSB and with our Couples family.

We will be at CSS Oct 2-12 for the second time. We were there last year celebrating our 10th anniversary and can not wait to return.

E&E

We can not wait to kick back on SSB and meet some new frieends.

E&E

We are booked for October 20-27. We were married at CSS October 27, 2010, spent our first anniversary there and are ready for our second anniversary in paradise!

Default E&E

We were there last year too the same week, going again Sept 29th to Oct 6th for our 1st year anniversary. Will probably see you guys at SSB.

Lloyd and Gillian

Quote Originally Posted by LBMV View Post
    We are booked for October 20-27. We were married at CSS October 27, 2010, spent our first anniversary there and are ready for our second anniversary in paradise!
    We booked for the same time, October 19th-26th....can't wait!!!
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Quote Originally Posted by E&E View Post
    We can not wait to kick back on SSB and meet some new frieends.

E&E
    Looks like some of us are going to be there at the same time. We're also looking forward to checking out SSB.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydia41 View Post
    We booked for the same time, October 19th-26th....can't wait!!!
    We will be there the 20-27th celebrating our 25th anniversary...first timers. Counting the days...

We are booked for October 19th-26th too!!! So excited...217 days and a "wake up"!!!!!

Ladydia41, MLAustin, and JackieM...sweet! See you there!

We have just got back from CSS and loved it so much we have booked for September 26th until October 4th, looking forward to it already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LBMV View Post
    Ladydia41, MLAustin, and JackieM...sweet! See you there!
    MLAustin...congrats on the anniversary. We first visited Jamaica and Couples for our 25th anniversary and now we're hooked. It's the best vacation experience you could hope for.

We're excited...we've been to CN, CSA and CTI so this is our first trip to CSS!!! We're traveling with two other couples, good friends of ours. Be great to meet everyone...will have to do a picture thread when time gets a little closer
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Default Ssb

Quote Originally Posted by CountryCouple View Post
    Looks like some of us are going to be there at the same time. We're also looking forward to checking out SSB.
    Were you there last year?

Quote Originally Posted by E&E View Post
    Were you there last year?
    We were at CN last year and loved it but thought we'd see what CSS is like this year and also because of all the great things we hear about SSB.

its hard for me to think about SSB in Oct since we will be there in July but I can't wait!
    SSB is the best
    COuntry couple we will just barely overlap
    We will be there as soon as the van arrives at CSS
    John

Dang Jed....July and Oct? Now that would be nice!

Right now it seems like October is a long long time away. But summers seem go by faster and faster these days so maybe it will be here before we know it.
    We are very excited about going to CSS and SSB. It will be another new adventure.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast