Default Wifi service at CSS

Is there wifi service outside the internet & game room? Specifically, can you get a wifi signal at the beach (SSB) and in your room?

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Anyone with input?

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Was there in Dec.2010 and had great Wi-Fi from room. Didnt try by beach. You will Love the Resort!!!

We were there last year and we had WiFi on our balcony located at the far end of the resort (pool area). Used Skype and emails. Have a good trip.

When we were there a year ago you could get it in your room but I did not try at SSB. Our room was in the building nearest SSB but that is still a long way off from the beach.

We've been to CSS twice and had sketchy WiFi signals. Best is by the lobby. Got an 'ok' signal in E block. Skyped home to the kids.

Skype is the biggest reason I ask. We plan to use skype or apple's facetime for communicating back home. We also want to be able to use our Nook e-readers if we read a lot while chilaxing on the beach!

We were there last April. Never tried the beach but we had a strong signal in our room. Skype'd the kids when we felt compelled. ;-)

My wife and I returned to CSS over the New ear's period for our sixth time. Usually shut off all electronic devices - this time she got good reception on her iPod in our room and main pool area - I even ordered on-line books with my e-reader while relaxing poolside through resort WiFi ... service appeared stronger the closer to room units you would get ... Relax and Enjoy!

Like others have said, the signal is very good in the room. I do not know how good it was at the beach.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Its good to know the wifi service is at least good enough in the rooms for skype. Thanks everyone for the help!

I had no problem in D block in the room or on the balconey

Could not get a good signal on my iPad at SSB
    I only tried one day after that I turned the Wifi off and just read on it

John