Thread: resort credits

Default resort credits

We're arriving in late February and I'm wondering about the resort credits. We should be receiving a $300 credit for early booking, and also repeaters credits. I know these can be used for spa services and gift shop, but can they also be used to purchase photos?? And what about purchases from the jewelry cart outside Cassava several evenings?

Hi,
    Don't know about jewelry, but the credits can be used for photos!

One Love,
    suzyQ

I don't beleve you can use resort credits for jewelry sold by the pool as these are local vendors who deal in cash and are not part of the resort.

sue1960

I don't believe you can use the resort credits for the Jewelry..cigars as they are outside vendors. You can however use them to pruchase photos

Yes, you can charge the jewelry and cigars from the guy that sets up in front of the Cassava Terrace to your room, so yes, you can use resort credits for those too. We were just there (this month) and asked that exact question.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015