Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: September 2012

Default September 2012

Our 2nd trip to CSA is Sept 17-24... any other September vacationers joining us? We were there for our honeymoon five years ago...Can't wait!

Greg and Megan

Finally...someone else going in September. We usually try for February, but this year we decided to hold off until the Fall. We'll be there the second week of September so will not get to meet you. Congratulations on getting back for your 5th! We're celebrating our 47th. We spent our honeymoon in Montego Bay and have been returning to Jamaica ever since. Once we discovered SweptAway we stopped trying anything else. Enjoy!

And due to the rate increase and the insanely high airfare we had to change plans just like that.. bummed. We'll try to get out in 2013...

We'll be there from 9/14 to 9/22, so we might catch you at the tail end of your stay, topspin. It'll be our eighth anniversary. We were at CSA three years ago, so it'll be interesting to see what's different, if anything (other than the beach -- I know that kind of comes and goes, depending on the storms).

We will be at CSA 9/15 - 9/22 along with another couple. Celebrating a 30th wedding anniversary and a birthday. See you all there.

We will be at CSA Aug 31- Sep 15 celebrating our 20th Anniversary and our 6th stay at CSA. Already counting down the days...200 today...lol. Look forward to seeing some of you on a dive or at the swim-up bar.

Well Phil & Kay- we're in too ! we arrive the 31st also- but will be leaving Sept 8. I started planning this trip as soon as we got back- I personally look forward to diving this year, as i plan to not have the cast on this time ! Inside of 200 days, starting to get excited. mike

We are arriving the 7-18th celebrating our 25th!! First trip to Jamaica. Can't wait!!!!

We're getting there on the 8th and leaving the 15th. Actually just booked air and did my Couples pre-registration. My favorite part was choosing what to have in our mini-bar. Now that this is all settled I can just sit back and count down the days!

Just got our airfares. so we're good to go.

Had to go with a split on airlines, going down on US Airways (RIC-CLT-MBJ) and back on AirTran (BMJ-MCO-RIC). Airfare on the US Airway return had jumped up on the day of our return, so I looked into other options.

(BTW, got quite the shock when I saw one-way fares back from MoBay started at nearly $22,000!!! Then I realized it was pricing in Jamaican dollars, and quickly reset the search!)

Mike, I am driving one of my coworkers nuts, I keep my countdown to Jamaica on his white board and update it every workday. Even drew a small island with a palm tree on his board. 192 days today. Kay may actually wear a bikini this year, I've never seen her in public in one. Phil

Mike and Sylvia,

Look forward to seeing you again. Can't wait for a nice Appleton rum pina colada at the swim up bar.

Phil

185 days and counting ! phil, you can tell kay if she does the bikini thing- i might have to break out the Bedazzled thong !-- - wait, that's not really an incentive. Im working on our airline connections today, and we might be coming thru ATL on the same flight to mbj--- however we have an option thru Orlando that gets us there 2 hrs earlier on Airtran that im trying to make work, we would love to meet up in atlanta, but 2 hrs earlier on the beach is probably going to win out ! i will have a couple seats saved at he swim up bar.

Aug 25 - Sept 3 @ Couples Negril
    Sept 3 - Sept 11 @ Couples Swept Away

Looking forward to 18 days in paradise! Never been to Negril before, but stayed at CTI one time prior (9 days). Cant wait to see if we have a favorite spot

Kelly and Derrick C.

No offense intended Mike, but I sure hope that Sylvia is the one talking about the bedazzled thong. Let us know if your flight path intersects ours in Atlanta. Otherwise, I expect a seat and a pina' colada to be waiting for me...

Sympa, You will love Negril, look forward to meeting you at the swimup bar at CSA.

Wow 30. Excellent! We are going for a weddingmoon at the same time. It took a lot of looking around to land on CSA but it does look promising. Very excited to relax!?!? Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbambooandtatoo View Post
    We will be at CSA 9/15 - 9/22 along with another couple. Celebrating a 30th wedding anniversary and a birthday. See you all there.

Third trip to CSA Sept 18-28. Can't wait to come back home!!!!!

Hello all,
    My fiancé and I will be at CSA from 9/16-9/23 for our HONEYMOON!!!! Both of us are SO excited and cant wait to get there!! We have been reading the post and looking for anyone that will be there the same time as us. Anyone that has been there before that has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Miranda

My wife an I will be there Sept 12th-25th. 4th time to CSA and 9th year in a row to Jamaica.

We will be there Sept 7-16. This will be our 1st fall trip and our 10th to CSA.

Wow Just 19 days till we return home to CSA!
    And 171 days till we return home again this Year to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pfb View Post
    We will be there Sept 7-16. This will be our 1st fall trip and our 10th to CSA.

Wow Just 19 days till we return home to CSA!
    And 171 days till we return home again this Year to CSA !!!

Chris & Paul

Chris and Paul,

We will be there 7-16th too!
    And it will be our 11th trip to Couples and our 10th to CSA!
    Guess we both will be getting our pictures up on the wall together.

24 days and counting until we are home again.

Count down till September 170 days....
    Kim and Kevin
    Trip #13

We will be at CSA August 31 thru September 10 to celebrate my birthday and loving life. This is our sixth trip to swept away, and we are just as excited for this trip as we were the first trip. Any body else flying out of St. Louis? Can't wait!

rileysbigdaddy,we are also on our sixth trip to swept away. Look forward to seeing you on the beach or at the swim-up bar. Maybe a little sing-a-long with Ultimate...157 days and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by rileysbigdaddy View Post
    We will be at CSA August 31 thru September 10 to celebrate my birthday and loving life. This is our sixth trip to swept away, and we are just as excited for this trip as we were the first trip. Any body else flying out of St. Louis? Can't wait!
    Another Missourian ! we will be flying out of Kansas City 8/31----staying thru 9/8...look forward to meeting you two. mike and sylvia

Falcon1978, We met you all last year at the swim-up bar, I think we met Mike & Sylvia at the same time. Can't wait! Days are not going by fast enough. What time do you all fly in?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast