Default Is the Nekked Encounters Group coming over V-Day?

This fun loving group arrived last year around Valentines day and was an absolute hoot, they were all very nice to talk to and really got the party started with body painting and thong races down the beach at 5:00 PM. They even added a new flavor to the disco party when everyone got naked and jumped in the pool to cool off from all the dancing. While the AN at SSB is always a good time with lots of nice people in a relaxing atmosphere things really picked up when this group arrived. My wife and I hope they are coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Livin the dream View Post
    This fun loving group arrived last year around Valentines day and was an absolute hoot, they were all very nice to talk to and really got the party started with body painting and thong races down the beach at 5:00 PM. They even added a new flavor to the disco party when everyone got naked and jumped in the pool to cool off from all the dancing. While the AN at SSB is always a good time with lots of nice people in a relaxing atmosphere things really picked up when this group arrived. My wife and I hope they are coming back.
    Sounds like a fun party! Wish they would be there when we are next year!

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

I was there with them and yep, they are fun LOL

Default Nekked Encounters Group at ssb

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Sounds like a fun party! Wish they would be there when we are next year!
    we partied with them last year . According to the wild ass Kansan that heads up the group they would be back around v day in full force party mode. They used to meet at Breezes Rio Bueno before that resort closed now they call ssb there convention site.

Now that you mention it there was a fun guy from Kansas and your right he was the leader who kicked off the thong races, in fact my wife and I went out and bought some thongs to join in the fun this year. Can't wait to see everyone at CSS over V-day.

You know, I am intrigued by this fun group; however, I also have some reservations. My wife and I were at CSS in 2009 and didn't get up the nerve the try the AN until the day before we were set to leave. We headed there early (ish) in the morning, stayed by ourselves on the beach for about an hour, and then we left because we were scheduled for Dunn's River Falls. We're are FINALLY making our way back in mid February and have decided that we should actually try to experience the AN from the start (we were too caught up in doing activities the last time we were there).

We're both a little nervous, and I wonder if a crazy group will help or hamper our comfort.

I guess we'll find out!

Default Respect is Key

As SSB veterans, we've seen several fun groups, some from CSS and some "day trippers" from CTI. We have seen both the good and the bad, in fairness, mostly the good. However, groups need to respect others who do not wish to be involved in some of the raucous behaviour.

If you're part of one of those fun groups, please try not to be so overbearing (funny term for an AN area), please don't be like one of the visitors that we saw from CTI, who constantly yelled at everybody that SSB people didn't know how to party. Thank goodness, because he headed home passed out in the back of a van!

Respect all!

We were there last February and partied with the Nekked Encounter Group and it was a great time. That crazy guy from Kansas, the leader of the group, was the life of the party. The thong races are something you will never forget. As "Living the Dream" noted, the disco party at SSB took a naked turn at the end and was enjoyed by all. @Piperman: Not to worry about the group being "overbearing" as all was in fun and those who joined in did so on there own. We are returning over V-day (be there on Say 2/11) and look forward to partying with this crazy group again. Let the thong races begin!

They were a fun group.
    Last edited by Mike&Angie; April 1st, 2012 at 07:58 PM.