Having been to all of the Couples Resorts but CTI. I am feeling as though I am missing out on a piece of paradise that couples has to offer. The hubby motto is we have loved all the Couples properties and will probably very much enjoy CTI as well. But that being said he is somewhat leaving one of our 2013 visits to Couples up to me. We have been to CSS once and CSA once and seem to have found home in CN twicelast year and are booked for this May and Nov as well. As a few of our children have grown up and have now moved on to start there new lives we have been traveling twice a year to JA. So I know there could be much worse things to do other than try to figure out what resort to book. I am still on the fence about this one. So all of you that call CTI home please share some of your highlights with me..... One of my biggest concerns is how is the diving?? We did dive while at CSS but we we very green to diving so don't really want to use that as the rule of how the diving is on the Ochi side of the Island!! I find on of the biggest draws of staying on the Negril side is the STAFF! We have made many friends that we stay in contact with while back home...