Default CSA Lemongrass menu change?

We were at CSA the week of 1/7 to 1/14 and ate once at Lemongrass. Unlike the on-line sample menu there are no individual entrees offered. Instead, you pick a protein and a sauce and it is served in a soap-like bowl with plain white rice on the side, not appetizing and nowhere near what is described on the website.

We were there in December and they still had pad thai on the menu, in addition to the protein+sauce+rice choice, but we noticed the individual entrees were gone as well. Also, the pad thai wasn't pad thai, as the noodles were skinny angel hair pasta-width noodles. We thought it might have been due to low season?

Zaraforty - do they still offer the appetizer special where they give you two servings of all their appetizers?

Sorry you didn't like it, I've been going since 2008 and that is the way I remember it always being. I like it that way because you can have the sauce you want with the protein you like.

Yeah, I hear you. Having been numerous times to CSA and eaten at Lemongrass, we think it's time to change/upgrade the menu. After our last visit 3 wks. ago, we decided that Patois was the best all-round restaurant there. However, as we well know these things change from year to year, soooo maybe next time Lemongrass will have been improved.