Default guests at resorts

Im getting married Nov 2012. My question is I want my family there , I have 3 sisters which 2 are married and 1 is not so she is single. And 28yrs old. We are planning to go to the CSA resort . I know it says couples but has anyone else had problems getting a single on the resorts and do they charge more for single and how much. I really want my sisters there.

Yes, they will accommodate a very limited number of "single" guests as part of wedding parties. Contact the resort directly. Can't answer the price question.

You probably should seek the help of a good /couples reccommended travel agent.

The rules are (used to be?) that a maximum of 10% of wedding guests can be single. All rooms are double, so she will have to pay the full price for a room, double what everyone else pays.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Don't quote me but they may charge her the same price as if she was a couple. There are only couples there. Please contact the Couples' office direct and speak to them to get the correct price. She may want to stay at another resort - cannot recommend any - and just might meet someone (if there is no one in her life) and fall in love. Then she may want to spend a magnificent vacation at Couples.

Congratulations!

Paul and Debbie
    Loyalists since 1980 (honeymoon)
    Vow Renewal 2006
    Returning for the 13th trip in Sept.