Default Lobster Night @ CN

Hello! My wife and I will be visiting CN in a couple weeks and we are really excited! We are arriving on a Friday and from what I read, Friday is "Lobster Night". What time will this be and are reservations required?

Lobster is available at all the restaurants on Friday night for dinner. Only one restaurant ever requires reservations, Otaheite, but it may be booked up already for that night In our experience, it's a little hard to get motivated to dress up on the first night, anyway. No matter where you eat, lobster will be an option. Enjoy!

You are going to love CN. Lobster night happens at all the restaruants. Only Otaheite requires a reservation and there is a dress code (especially for the men so make sure he brings long pants and closed shoes).

Do what we did last Setpember. We had a 7pm reservation at Otaheite and then met up with another couple who were there too just after us and the four of us went to Cassava Terrace for a second lobster dinner. Each dinner comes with two lobster tails and I am told you can ask for more but we wanted to try it out at another restaurant.

The lobster was amazing at Otaheite but the 2nd dinner was actually more fun with company and a fabulous show called the "History of Reggae".
    Betty
    Couples Negril - September 2011, 2012, 2013 and have just booked 2014
    Scuba Club Cozumel - Jan, Apr & Nov 2012 and Jan & Nov 2013
    Cobalt Coast, Grand Cayman - May 2013
    Retiring & moving to Cozumel, Mexico in early 2014

All 4 restaurans will be serving lobster that night for the entire dinner period whis is someting like 7:30 to 10:00 PM. Reservations are required at the Otahiete Restaurant only.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Lobster at all restaurants in the evening. No reservations required except of Otaheite which I may have misspelled. We will be arriving at CN in 24 days, also on a Friday. Love being there over 2 Fridays and getting lobster twice.

When we were there in November, all the resteraunts served lobster. We ate at Heliconia. No reservations are required and we never experianced a wait. Shouldn't be a problem for you to get some at one of the three resteraunts that don't require reservations.

Enjoy. We did.

Hi, we just got back January 14th. You will love the place. Lobster Night is held at all restaurants on Friday. You only need to have a reservation at the one restaurant. I would go there later in your vacation. I miss Jamaica and couples so much. Enjoy

We will be there beginning Feb 26 for 9 days.From reading,a lot,I understand the only reservations needed for lobster night is at OTAHEITE.Also it's on the menus at all the restaurants so it would be avaiable at any time,Friday dinner time.

Dinner begins at 6:30pm and no reservations are required at all but one restaurant. Lobster is at all of them. But they are not whole lobsters. Various lobster dishes with the best being the split lobster tails in the shell. Small-ish but very tasty. We got ours at the Grill.

The last three years we have been there in Feb, every place has lobster on the menu.

BudLightGuy

Thanks everyone! I appreciate everyone's reply. I am excited - 3 days away from paradise!

Lobster was not on all menus at CN a couple of weeks ago, but all restaurants serve it. Your waiter/waitress may mention it and may not. You may have to ask for it, but they all serve it on Friday evenings.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Lobster was not on all menus at CN a couple of weeks ago, but all restaurants serve it. Your waiter/waitress may mention it and may not. You may have to ask for it, but they all serve it on Friday evenings.
    Ya, they don't actually put it on all the menus themselves, but the daily menu display by the buffet has an announcement at the top on Friday that says the preparation and that it is available at all the restaurants.

Two years ago we had the lobster at Otaheite and they were HUGE! And the best we have ever had. Curious if the other restaurants will be as good?