Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My husband & I just heard this rumor while at the Repeaters Dinner last week. PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!! We don't understand the AN section being on the point. (SSB would go textile) There doesn't appear to be any ocean access out there. We certainly hope that if this does happen, that there will be good access to the sea. If not, I'm afraid you may lose us....

Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    LOL
    He already posted that financing is not in place yet.
    Even if it were, NOTHING in Jamaica happens that quickly. If they announced today plans for finishing in Mar 2013, I'd put big money on Jan 2014, or later. (That's not a Couples thing, rather it is a JA thing).
    Huh???
    I'm really confused by your first sentence. I posted that financing is not in place yet?
    We're debating on whether to head to CSS or CN and take advantage of the special for 2013 that Randymon announced. I agree that construction takes a lot longer to complete in Jamaica. I think it took about 4 years for them to finish the airport.
    My thoughts are that if it is under construction, I would prefer not to be there. I realize there is no way it would be completed by April 2013 but it may be under construction then.

I've been expecting Couples to make some kind of changes to CSS based on the updates at the other resorts over the last several years. I'll definitely keep an open mind & give any new layout a chance. Having said that, SSB is the main reason we choose CSS. Any changes to the AN beach, especially one that would eliminate ocean access, could cause us to look elsewhere. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by rjammin View Post
    Huh???
    I'm really confused by your first sentence. I posted that financing is not in place yet?
    Apologies for the lack of clarity. The "he" in my post meant Randymon, not you, and was a reference to Randymon's post earlier in the thread that "plans are drawn, but financing is not in place yet".

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...011#post160011

Thanks for clearing that up rudi, I was very confused but now your post makes sense.

It's all Irie mon!

My sig other and I think if this goes forward they will but in a big pool with a swimup bar in front of the beachfrom suites where they have the huge lawn area. So this would draw from the beach goers

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    Randymon, I am actually disappointed to hear that CSS may be expanding. Another restaurant may be nice but not more rooms. We love CSS just the way it is and love that it is the smallest of the Couples resorts. That's why we keep coming back. I'd be interested to hear other opinions. We would definitely want to know when construction would start because we'd go to CN that year and we book a year in advance. Coming to CSS this year in April.
    SSB is perfect the way it is now!!!! Our 4th trip to Sans Souci in Aug & hopefully there isn't any construction between A block & SSB!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    plans are drawn, but financing is not in place yet. Trust that I will let everyone know if/when any expansion of CSS is confirmed. Nothing for now.
    Say it ain't so!!!! We're headed to CSS next BECAUSE it is smaller and intimate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2