Default messaging other members

Other than posting replies, is there a way to directly communicate with other board members? I see the little icon next to names that show if they are online or not. So, am I missing something? Is that what "friending" someone does, allow more direct communication?

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

This should be in the "Help" section, but Private Messaging was not enabled by the staff when the board was created. Reasons include, furtive marketing using Couples' site by competitors, harassment, etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    This should be in the "Help" section, but Private Messaging was not enabled by the staff when the board was created. Reasons include, furtive marketing using Couples' site by competitors, harassment, etc.

Thanks
    I guess that makes sense, but since the membership is strictly controlled by Couples I would think it would be easy to keep the "unwanted" out and to get anyone removed that abuses the system. But, that was their decision.

Although you can't communicate directly with anyone on the board, you can ask people for their e-mail address and keep in touch that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Although you can't communicate directly with anyone on the board, you can ask people for their e-mail address and keep in touch that way.
    This is what I've done in the past, either email or Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    This is what I've done in the past, either email or Facebook.
    There's an idea...start a facebook group for time periods when you plan to be there!