Default Never been to Couples/Jamaica

We are heading out in 3 weeks. As part as a special, we won't know our destination until one week prior to departure. Any comments on pros or cons of any of the 4 resorts? I appreciate any comments from you "regulars". Thanks!

I've only stayed at CN, and I can not say enough great things about the resort. Everything you can imagine and more...great staff, good food, plenty of drink, a little quieter than some resorts (depends on what you are looking for), absolutely beautiful, laid back atmosphere...simply put, paradise :-)

We are loyalists since 1980 (honeymoon). Have been to all 4 and all unique. We feel you will not be disappointed with any of the 4 resorts. Also ask Guest Services about the trading places when you arrive. Also sign up for the romance rewards program - perks!

Go and Enjoy!

Welcome to the Couples' Family
    Paul Debbie
    Returned to NJ 1/20/2012
    At CTI 9/6-18/2012

PS If you go to CTI please tell them Paul and Debbie said hi!

We've only been to CSS and are going back for our 3rd time. Jamaica as a whole, is a wonderful place. Enjoy!

We've only been to CTI and CSS, but a week and a half to go to our 12th trip to CTI. CSS is lovely too, but best with a room nearer the beach! I found the steps there a bit much (after a few all inclusive drinks...) but loved the grounds, the lake, the sunset beach (au naturelle in the day time)
    CTI is our fave of the two, but I bet you'll have a great trip!

Thanks all for your imput! Much appreciated!

We've been to all of the resorts. Here's our take -

Swept Away is the largest and has a beautiful beach
    Negril has the absolutely most beautiful beach
    Sans Souci is the most intimate and has gorgeous gardens
    Tower Isle is the 'modern resort' of the bunch and is gorgeous

All of the restaurants, facilities and staff at all of the resorts are amazing. You wil not go wrong at any one. My wife and I found Couples Resorts 8 years ago and we have not gone anywhere else since. The service and the ambiance is unrivaled anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sorcron View Post
    We've been to all of the resorts. Here's our take -

Swept Away is the largest and has a beautiful beach
    Negril has the absolutely most beautiful beach
    Sans Souci is the most intimate and has gorgeous gardens
    Tower Isle is the 'modern resort' of the bunch and is gorgeous

All of the restaurants, facilities and staff at all of the resorts are amazing. You wil not go wrong at any one. My wife and I found Couples Resorts 8 years ago and we have not gone anywhere else since. The service and the ambiance is unrivaled anywhere.
    I could have posted this same thing almost to the T ..... Except, hubby & I have not been to CTI ... Have been to the other 3 resorts with CN (5X there & trip #6 booked) being our favorite due to the the perfect beach & pool area, the resort layout & the best staff anywhere .... We found Couples in 2003 & haven't went to any other beach destination since ..... No need when you've found the best. Since you've never been to Jamaica before, don't think you'll be disappointed no matter which of the resorts you get in the SR .... We did it a few years ago to save some cash & got CSS. We missed the beach from Negril but everything else was great.
    Julie

Thank you so much! Your responce is very helpful and appreciated!

looking forward to my first visit to couples this summer

i cant wait to experience our first couples resort this summer

We have trip #6 booked to CTI but have been to Jamaica 4 more times, BC (Before Couples). We have only stayed at CTI, but did do the day trip to CSS 2x. We love CTI for it's private beach, wonderful staff, amazing food and the great friends we have while staying there. If the only way we could get to Couples was through Secret Rendezvous, then we would do the SR and be happy we were A) at Couples and B) in Jamaica.
    Vicky

With this special in the high season it is a pretty safe bet that you will either be going to CSS or CTI. We have been to both and loved each of them. Plan on going to Dunn's River Falls (included). We have also done the rafting trip on the Martha Brae river and enjoyed it, but that excursion is not included so there is an additional cost.

We just returned from our honeymoon at CTI and it was outstanding!