Default C.N. Ocean, watershoes?

I can't remember if the Ocean was mostly sandy, urchin free, or anything else one could step on. The last resort we were at had a lot of sea urchins in the shallow ends. I don't want to pack my watershoes if I don't have to!

Beautiful sandy beach. You can walk in up to your neck, look down and there will only be beautiful sandy beach.

You won't need any at CN.

We've been to CN 5 times and have never worn water shoes. I suppose there's always the possibility you could step on something. We've always found the ocean to be sandy and urchin free. Enjoy!!

Sand is soft, white, and beautiful. No worries regarding stuff to step on...just watch out for the starfish...don't want to injure the littel fellas. Enjoy!

The ocean at CN has nothing but soft white sand on the bottom. Not even any seaweed No water shoes needed!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

We were at CN at the height of the hurricane season and the bottom was clean, sandy, and hosted a variety of small fish, star fish, but no urchins. I've heard that, if a storm deems it so, sea weed can be washed into Bloody Bay and litter the beach....until the Staff gets it clear. Maybe urchins with that, I don't know. But, it was sandy bottom our last trip.
    Irie,
    TonyS

No shoes, no shirts, no problems...
    Maximus

Last year at Reno Bueno you really had to watch where you were walking. Sea Urchins and rocks everywhere! It was kinda creepy. The year before at CN I don't remember because my Mom was home hospice and the trip was non refundable because part of it was a voucher due to the norvirus outbreak at COR when we were there. I felt very guilty for going even though the Doctors, and everyone one said to go. So i wasn't paying much attention to stuff on that trip. I'm so looking forward to enjoying CN without any worry this time! Can't wait to sink my toes in that beautiful sand!!!

The only thing I've ever stepped on at CN was a crab. The way I jumped gave all of my friends on the beach a laugh as they welcomed me to the club.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014