Default Deluxe Beachfront Room at Couples Negril

Hello all,
    I am planning on booking our third trip to a Couples resort for September, and was wondering if anyone has pictures of the beachfront rooms at Couples Negril. I just want to know if it is worth spending the extra money for the room. I can't wait to return...we are hooked! =) Any pictures or input would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

The Garden View, Ocean View, and Deluxe Beachfront rooms all look the same. The difference is their location and the actual views from the rooms. The pictures on Couples website depicts them acurately. The Suites are double the size and have a much larger bathroom (we have never stayed in a suite). We always book a Deluxe Beachfront because we have a certain building/location that we prefer and in booking that room type it betters our chances of getting a room in the area we would like to be. Most will tell you that the Garden rooms (or Ocean rooms) are just the same and that's it's not worth the extra $ to go with a Beachfront. I guess it's just personal preference. No matter which room type you choose or what building you are placed in CN is set up so that everything is in pretty close proximity. You can't go wrong with whatever you choose at CN!!!

Default Beachfront rooms

The deluxe beachfront rooms are exactly the same as the deluxe ocean rooms and the gardenview rooms...the only difference is location. The deluxe beachfront are a little closer to the ocean, but all of the rooms are relatively close to the ocean. I'm not sure if this makes your decision any easier, but at least you know the rooms are the same. I suggest looking at a map of the property and you can see the way the 9 buildings are arranged. From here you can see the differences in location. Enjoy!

Actually, all the rooms at Couples Negril are the same: Deluxe Garden, Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Beachfront. The suites are twice the size of the deluxe rooms. The only difference is the location and the view. None of the rooms have a direct ocean or beachfront view. The Deluxe Beachfront rooms are in building 5 (next to watersports) and building 6 (on the other side of the resort). We always stay in a Deluxe Beachfront in building 6. We pay the little extra for the loacation and the partial ocean and beachfront views. Here are some pictures. All bathrooms have a standard shower/tub.

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

There are also deluxe beachfront rooms in building 9.

Thanks everyone! By the look of the pictures, I think its's worth the extra money! Thanks for the input!!!