Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Longest Countdown

i'm just curious who has the longest countdown until their next visit. doesn't count if you have a trip planned before your most distant trip. our countdown is at 472 as of today.

Wow, Brandonesha! I thought my 430 days was bad enough...I feel your pain! By march 30, 2013, it will have been almost 5 years since we have been 'home'. I can't wait!

Our countdown was 512 days!!!! We have decided to be a surrogate for my sister in law and brother in law-so depending on how long it all takes and babies arrival, our countdown just got longer

Nice to know I'm not the only one who starts counting down way in advance!
    439 days as of today (reservations already made!) until we get back to CTI!

Jason

Brandonesha, you've got us beat too. We are at 459 until CSS!

460 days to CSS for the 3rd time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin76 View Post
    460 days to CSS for the 3rd time.
    Looks like we willbe there the same timeframe! We have never been before, but from what we've heard we can not wait!

Quote Originally Posted by va couple View Post
    Looks like we willbe there the same timeframe! We have never been before, but from what we've heard we can not wait!
    You will not regret it! We'll be there from April 30 - May 7 (unless we add a few more days)
    Stacey & Pete from Wisconsin!

Well, compared to everyone else on the list, we don't even measure up. We have 287 days until next November 8. But I don't mind being at the bottom of this list. At least the date is out there and that's good enough for me.

However, we only have 77 days until our April trip.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who starts counting down way in advance!
    439 days as of today (reservations already made!) until we get back to CTI!

Jason
    Gads! I miscounted, it's actually 489 as of today!
    1/25/2012

We're counting down until May 28th 2013!

Jason

We visited Couples Negril last December. We booked very early to take advantage of a Couplicious Wednesday Escape deal. Our countdown for that trip began at 606 days. The wait was so long that we later ended up booking a second trip in between to CTI...lol. We just couldn't stand to wait that long.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

78 days, 23hrs & 15minutes until our 5th trip. April 17th 2012

Sooner fans- where are you? I expected to read your post!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

i'm glad we aren't the only ones w/the long countdown, and glad i'm not the only person taking the time to figure out how far we still have to go. but it would be worse if i didn't have a trip to look forward to at all.

How are all you guys booking so far in the future? I tried to book into 2013 and there is nothing available so I am assuming it is blocked. Is that so? Thanks, I can't wait to go.

Sue & Randy

Quote Originally Posted by SusanMc View Post
    How are all you guys booking so far in the future? I tried to book into 2013 and there is nothing available so I am assuming it is blocked. Is that so? Thanks, I can't wait to go.

Sue & Randy
    We aren't "technically" booked for next year, we have a locked in price guarantee for the planned travel dates. We called to set up the "love-a-way" plan for April 2013 on the last day of the sale earlier this month. When we called, the agent told us they couldn't set up the "love-a-way" up for that far out. If we wanted to do the "normal" deposit (I think $400), we could have done that. So, to lock up in at the low rate (50% off) the agent booked us for November of this year. She put a note on our account that our intended travel dates were for April 2013, and we were to get the rates at the time of booking when the 2013 reservations become available. This also started the "love-a-way" $100 down and $100/month payments. I like that idea, because it gradually pays off the trip with a balloon payment due within 45 days of travel. Hope this helps!

Richard & Kristy

CSS April 29-May 10, 2013

Sue & Randy,

We called the Couples Reservations directly to book for our trip in 2013. Best thing is, we did the Love-Away plan, and in a month or so we're going to call and see about doubling the payments, so when the trip arrives it's completely paid off. The website only lets you book about a year in advance, roughly.

Not sure if you go through a travel agent...

Jason

SusanMc-the 2013 prices won't be posted until February sometime. We haven't booked our trip we just knew we would be booking for June 2013 as soon as the prices came out next month

340 days here...One week ago today; we returned from CN. We are waiting for the 2013 prices as well. I called my Travel Agent and she said to wait to book until next month; because the current rates are their rack rates; and usually you can get a better discount if you book when then 2013 rates are offically released...Time to start saving up $ again. I can't wait to return.

Ashley & Terry

Default longest countdown

I think I have the winning number--665 days! Can't go until November 2013 but at least I have a date! That is what I need to get me through!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimnmissyvw View Post
    I think I have the winning number--665 days! Can't go until November 2013 but at least I have a date! That is what I need to get me through!!!!

665 days? Too long to wait!

67 days, 8 hours, 6 min, 23 seconds. 5th trip. First time in April.

Life is good

Simply call Couples and book! We did for April/May 2013.

Our 1st trip is in 232 days to CSS! We have read so many wonderful threads that we have booked for 2013 already!

about 300 days left, its getting painful now

We are going January 2014 for our 15 year. Don't even want to know the amount of days. But it's nice to have something to look forward to. And if you think about it I only have one more Wisconsin January to get through.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast